November 20, 2017, 10:25:28 PM

Author Topic: Revolution 118 Feedback  (Read 641 times)

T

• SHOOT Project Soldiers
    • View Profile
Revolution 118 Feedback
« on: September 18, 2013, 12:10:23 AM »
SHOOT Project rolls on towards ELITE. Catch all the action LIVE, on

Let us know!

Former Sin City Champion (1x)
3/24/2013-9/2/2013

G

• G Money Nicholson Jr.
  • SHOOT Project Soldiers
  • I don't hate Tim on Tuesdays or Thursdays
    • View Profile
Re: Revolution 118 Feedback
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 12:46:14 AM »
Just wanted to drop a few lines.

The pre-show run down is a nice touch for those that don't read the bookings (FUCK I FORGOT TO POST THEM TO THE BOARDS FOR ED AND COMPANY), and it's done in a believable fashion. Good work on those, Tim (assuming)

Napalm/Stein was great to read. Good job, Will. Enjoyed the inclusion of Cronos to push that match heading into ELITE. Aaron, you put out a good RP. Don't get discouraged.

The first new guy segment gives off a very SCAR vibe. I don't know if that's a good thing or not, but with a name like Rellik it's hard to get past that, I'm sure. The style seems to mesh well in SHOOT Project, though, so that's good. I'm interested to see if this character can make his own mark that differentiates him from SCAR, or what happens, so that's good.

The TMB segment reminds me of what an on Dan Warren can do. Great stuff, very heelish. Love all that stuff about being the wrong motherfucker to attack. True to the character, definitely.

The second new guy made me twitch, and true SHOOT Project blue-bloods will know why! Typical new guy segment. Nice stuff.

The Tanya segment felt like Dave coming out and admitting he's been kind of over the top at times, and had a better effect on me than any other segment would. I love the idea of the match, and being set up. Curious who this mystery woman is, but interested in the match playing out itself.

Sammy/Jester really, truly pushed Sammy as a manplanet monster and really makes me doubt that Donovan can beat this guy at ELITE. Great idea, and even though you kind of knew how the outcome would go because it was the same handler, I was entertained and genuinely concerned for Jester. Good segment/match here.

Very cool promotional video to break up the show. I'm amped. This has potential to be a great PPV in the history of things.

Orion decimating 3M.... God damn. The beat down after he's already down. Yikes. Yikes, yikes, yikes. Different type of scary than we're used to.

Love the Primus segment. Hopefully this is getting people super hyped. I feel like a broken record (in a good way) when I say "Good work, Tim," but you deserve it. Love this.

And I told Tim this on AIM but this match was very hotly contested. I truly thought Maya was going down for a bit in there. The match sold Mephisto, obviously, but in having such a battle I think it strengthens Maya's character in always coming back and overcoming a bad place. This is all an awesome way to round up the Primus.

Can't wait for Dominion. Hopefully more matches come in so it can go up ASAP so bookings can go out and we can get RPing!

Support SHOOT Project by visiting our eWtorch database posting here:

"Will your buddy let you fuck a midget in his bed? If the answer is yes, then you know that dude is solid."
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."

Napoleon Bonaparte

xiv

• B once fired a guy for me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 11:26:26 AM »
I too enjoyed the intro/set up from the announcers.

Dug the opening contest.  Loved the cup spot, and then the knucks being used at the end was VINTAGE STEIN.  Interesting to see how he moves into Primus II

I dig the debut segment.  Liked the tag line.  A simple mission statement for Rellik. 

NIce TMB segment.  INterested to see where this issue with Marz goes.  Got a kick out of this line:   "I’m like Beetlejuice, Bloody Mary and Candy Man…you call my name enough times and I’ll appear to put a foot in your ass." 

Johnny Patriot appears!  Stein isn't happy.

lol… I know why G$ is twitching.  :D

I look forward to Total Domination, interesting concept. 

Oh crap Sammy.  That was an intense beatdown. 

Vicious attack on 3M.  The hanging upside down thing reminded me of that ROH angle… I think it was ROH.  Definitely establishes Orion as force to be reckoned with and makes this Valentine/3M feud even more personal.

really enjoyed the primus hype piece. 

Main Event was well done.  Really enjoyed it.  Great roller coaster ride of a match.  Story was great and the finish was awesome. 

Real solid Revolution.  Matches were good, and segments were solid.  I think stuff got tied up nicely and we got some new blood on the show, too which is nice.

Rellik

• X-REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 06:10:27 PM »
Alright, I thought I'd throw in my two cents on the show. I'm not totally up to speed yet with all that's going on, but I'm sure it won't take me long.

I'm definitely a big fan of the intro to the show, and also the announcers running down the card for us. It's useful, but also gives off a realistic vibe.

I thought the Johnny Napalm/Dan Stein match was very well written. It had an awesome flow to it, with a couple of nice spots. The commentary was also used rather well in my opinion, the right things were said at the right time, flowed nicely.

My segment was well... mine. I just wanted to keep it brief, nothing too fancy, just to give everyone a very small glimpse of Rellik. I don't know this SCAR you speak off, so I don't know whether I'll be like him or not. Not sure whether it's a good or bad thing, either.

I very much enjoyed the TMB segment. I dig the character. Naturally, there were things referenced that I am not yet aware of, but I'm sure over time, these things shall surface. Great job, though.

The Johnny Patriot/Dan Stein segment made me laugh, mostly due to the fact at what Patriot was wearing. The interaction between the two was interesting, enjoyable segment.

I don't know why anyone was twitching, but the promotional video done the job required, if you ask me. Looking forward to seeing this character, and also why he is coming.

I really dig the Total Domination stipulation, and I'm personally looking forward to reading this match. Not totally sure on the whole storyline leading to it yet, but definitely interested in seeing the match.

Well, that was a beating and a half from Sammy Rochester. I'm assuming that was storyline? Either way, loved it.

Awesome promotional video for Elite, it done it's job in making me excited to see this event.

Loved the Orion beating of 3M, I really did. I've picked up pieces of this feud with Valentine/3M, and I love it. This throws it onto another level though. Great job.

I thought the next backstage piece was great, I liked the whole walking away, I want to see how this progresses.

Fantastic main event match, real props to the writer there. It flowed great, and the back and forth was excellent. The finish of the match was very well done, too.

Overall, very solid show if you ask me. From the matches to the segments, can't wait to get my debut match now!

Bravo.

"You looked, but did not see. You heard, but did not listen. I am Rellik, and you... are my enemy."