October 20, 2017, 10:45:02 PM

Author Topic: **EXCLUSIVE!!** Bizarre Riley/Quinn Video Footage  (Read 549 times)

TheNOW.Net

• X-REGISTERED
    • View Profile
**EXCLUSIVE!!** Bizarre Riley/Quinn Video Footage
« on: June 09, 2014, 12:30:24 PM »
TheNOWwrestling.net has recently obtained a copy of some footage that had originally been uploaded to the SHOOT Project website.  The video, which was uploaded around 10AM EST was taken down a little after 5EST the same day.  No word on who pulled it, but fans reported a broken link.

The footage depicts a possible domestic altercation between SHOOT Project soldiers Tom Quinn, Jason Riley, and a woman identified as Kristen James.  James is an actress/print model, though doesn't appear to have had work since her last credited role in a Motorola cell phone ad from 2007.

We apologize for the low quality of the footage, but it's a screen capture from one of our site members.

-TNW

Through the lens of a camera phone...

"Just...  Jesus, just fucking hold it."

Jason Riley badgers Kristen James to take the phone from him.  Still in last night's outfit, a navy blue summer dress with white stars, on the one of two couches that doesn't smell like cat piss...  A long, dirt brown mess, where the cushions almost always uncomfortably slide off.  She's trying to sleep, or at least pass out, and lazily attempts to push the overbearing Riley out of the way.  One hand is shooing him away, the other shading her eyes from the unwelcome sun pouring through their shitty blinds.

"No.  Jason.  Stooop!" She barks back, irritated.

"You're such a fucking bitch."  He stumbles back a step or two.  There's a coffee table, angled sloppily...  a pink wig next to a Hootie and the Blowfish CD case that has a razor and three neatly separated, thick white lines of what could only be cocaine or powdered sugar.  A few empty Coors light cans and an almost downed bottle of Captain Morgan round out a pretty easy story. 

"I buy you all your dumb shit and you won't fucking do me one favor?  Wow."  Riley's temperment seems a bit displaced.

"I'm going to bed."  Kristen, like a zombie, stumbles off the couch to her feet, squinting, barely even aware of the world.  She tries to walk passed Riley, but he throws his phone on the table..

It's the ceiling.  A fan, some dust and cobwebs...

"OW!" She yelps.  "GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!"

"Fuck you.

"I can't DO THIS!" She finally breaks down.  "I can't be this person!"

"You don't have a fucking choice."  Riley quips back.  "Where else are you gonna go?"

Silence.  She doesn't seem to have an answer.

"I don't know!  OKAY?!"  She breaks down.  "I DONT FUCKING KNOW!"

The tears are in her voice. 

Probably in her eyes...

"Stop fucking crying.  JESUS.  I ask you to fucking hold a phone so I could get some work done.  You're such a fucking baby sometimes.  I swear to FUCKING CHRIST, KRISTEN!"  He shouts dangerously loud with dangerous levels of intensity.

"I'm leaving."

"Go find some dyke to fuck, huh?  Run back to Bridget?  Oh.  No. That's right SHE BROKE UP WITH YOU CAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING CRAZY!"

"STOP IT!!!  FUCK YOU!!!  FUCK YOU!!!!"

*CRASH!*

Something shatters.

"I HATE YOU!!!  I HATE THIS!!!"

Riley starts laughing a little bit.

"Is that how we handle shit now?  Throw shit on the floor?"  The laughter subsides.  "HUH?!"

Silence.

"Get the fuck out of here."  His tone is solemn, forceful.  "You don't pay rent.  You're not on the lease.  Get the FUCK out of here."

The only audible sounds are soft, confused, sad sobbing.

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!"

"HEY!"

Another voice finally shouts back.

"Kristen just go to bed."  It's Tom Quinn.  "Jason, walk it off, dickhead."

"You finally wake up from your heroin coma, white knight FAGGOT!"

"Come on, Kris...  just go to bed."

"SHE'S NOT GONNA FUCK YOU, BRO.  She fucks ME and EATS PUSSY."

"FUUUCK YOU!!!"  Kristen screaches.

"GUYS!  JESUS!" Tom shouts frantically.

"HEY!  H...  HEY STOP!  GUYS!  ENOUGH!"

"Whatever...."

"Riles..."

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME, BRO!  Fuck BOTH OF YOU!"

Footsteps.

"Just go to bed, Kristen.  It's Nine AM... "

Closer.

Riley picks up his phone and looks into the camera.

Jason Riley: Don't get too fucking attached to the bookings guys...

"The card is subject to change."

He stops recording.