October 20, 2017, 03:28:42 PM

Author Topic: Hello from memory lane  (Read 588 times)

Jim H

• View Profile
Hello from memory lane
« on: August 11, 2014, 10:46:48 PM »
I was in the process of reading some links from when I googled myself and came across an old event from 2001 that I was in here. It brought back a ton of memories of myself, Express, Taurus and company. It is beyond incredible to still see this place thriving. I'm going to go back and read through the old content. Congrats on the success of this place, wow.

Jim Helsley

J

• Supreme Commander
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shootproject.com/
Re: Hello from memory lane
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 10:35:21 AM »
Hi Jim.  Thanks for stopping by.  Of those of us who are still around from those days, I don't think Lupo visits the site anymore and then there's just me. 

Hope you like what you see!

B

• Bend the Knee
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 08:46:21 PM »
That's true.  SHOOT underwent some serious revamps and revolutions (literally!) in the decade plus since the company's been around.  We've closed a couple of times (since SHOOT's a beast, it's always more of a hibernation) and we've constantly tried to keep on evolving with how we feel the efed game should go.  Hope you enjoy what you see!

KwamrusukKonmodJai

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 04:28:41 AM »
The experience gained from this site useful and it is very valuable. It allows me to bring these experiences to use in everyday life

Cross Recoba

• X-REGISTERED
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 05:41:35 AM »
The experience gained from this site useful and it is very valuable. It allows me to bring these experiences to use in everyday life

I will pay money to see you Wafflejack whoever you work for.