November 24, 2017, 06:12:18 PM

Author Topic: AMA- Albino Edition  (Read 5570 times)

Entragian

• Project: SCAR
    • View Profile
Re: AMA- Albino Edition
« Reply #100 on: November 10, 2014, 06:16:15 PM »
What are your thoughts on Dandy from AHS?

I love Dandy. I dig that he's sort of carrying on Twisty's legacy but also making it clear that he's a very different killer than Twisty was. Very American Psycho-ish. I considered changing Winter's picbase to Dandy because there are so many personality similarities in terms of how I want Winter to come across :p

SV

• The Artist
  • SHOOT Project Soldiers
  • I hold a mirror against a mirror against a mirror.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 10, 2014, 06:19:21 PM »
What are your thoughts on Dandy from AHS?

I love Dandy. I dig that he's sort of carrying on Twisty's legacy but also making it clear that he's a very different killer than Twisty was. Very American Psycho-ish. I considered changing Winter's picbase to Dandy because there are so many personality similarities in terms of how I want Winter to come across :p

Haha. That's what I was thinking while watching it..."Fuck, this guy's like Billy Winter!" Saying that Dandy has become my favorite this season so far and has the potential to become legitimately terrifying.

Newcomer of the Year 2013.

Cross Recoba

• X-REGISTERED
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #102 on: November 11, 2014, 06:24:47 AM »
I just caught up on The Strain - the rocker dude, why do I get Entragian vibes from him (this was before he went all 'oh look, I have the virus')?

Entragian

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 11, 2014, 08:45:48 PM »
I just caught up on The Strain - the rocker dude, why do I get Entragian vibes from him (this was before he went all 'oh look, I have the virus')?

I could see that, especially during Isaac's heel run. Both characters are pretty dark and have predatory sexual appetites...and even though Isaac's a face now that still rings true about him.

Maya Nakashima

• SHOOT Project Soldiers
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 12, 2014, 02:05:05 AM »
If you had to reform Project: SCAR, except as a faction of HOPE, who would you choose for the bizzaro face variation of Project: SCAR and why?

Entragian

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 12, 2014, 04:28:04 PM »
If you had to reform Project: SCAR, except as a faction of HOPE, who would you choose for the bizzaro face variation of Project: SCAR and why?

-Maya (He basically created the whole HOPE concept here in SHOOT, so he'd be the perfect leader)
-Loco Martinez (All about spreading a positive message and good sportsmanship)
-Donovan King (One of the best, always stood up for SHOOT)
-Zex (The tattooed, rebellious dude who conquered personal demons to become a good man)
-Kale Tanev (A man who has been to the bottom and is chasing redemption, chasing HOPE)