December 12, 2017, 07:21:19 PM

Author Topic: Help.  (Read 460 times)

SV

• The Artist
  • SHOOT Project Soldiers
  • I hold a mirror against a mirror against a mirror.
    • View Profile
Help.
« on: September 25, 2014, 08:50:09 PM »
So, as some of you know I'm getting back into the Pick Up game and starting my own company with a friend.

In the past, I worked with a company called Love Systems, I was pretty successful with women and could have really gone somewhere with it, but there were things about the lifestyle that pushed me away.

In the coming weeks I am going to do some Audio Sessions, talking through various attraction based topics.

These Audio Sessions will be available to buy, and later we will be holding full sessions, in depth personal training ect. What I want to say is forget anything you may know about Pick Up, as a lot of it is real douche-bag shit and what we are going for is something that is authentic and congruent with ourselves.

Obviously, you guys can have the audio for free. But what I'd really like is some questions, some topics and things a lot of you would like to know about...

Our first topic, is about authenticity, purpose and being an alpha male. (Being an Alpha Male is not what most think. Hence why it's our first topic.) But I'd honestly and genuinely love some questions from you guys. This isn't me saying any of you are bad with women or that you need advice, far from it.

More so that I need a wide array of genuine questions from real guys, with different experience.

Remember topic one is "Alpha Male's: Passion/Purpose."

Thank you in advance, guys.

Newcomer of the Year 2013.

G

• G Money Nicholson Jr.
  • SHOOT Project Soldiers
  • I don't hate Tim on Tuesdays or Thursdays
    • View Profile
Re: Help.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 05:10:18 PM »
I don't know that I have any questions, but definitely try to throw down some stats. "In just (however many) seconds, women will know if they want to progress your advances further" type stats.

Support SHOOT Project by visiting our eWtorch database posting here:

"Will your buddy let you fuck a midget in his bed? If the answer is yes, then you know that dude is solid."
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."

Napoleon Bonaparte