July 25, 2017, 08:42:32 AM

Author Topic: B-AMA  (Read 2001 times)

B

• Bend the Knee
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
B-AMA
« on: October 30, 2014, 11:56:53 AM »
It's been a good long time since we've spoken, SHOOT Project.  I've helped run this company, I've been in the Hall of Fame, I've held a belt here and there, and I've known most of you guys for several years.  I've also caused drama, settled drama, and am currently semi-retired from competitive writing.  Feel free to AMA!

xiv

• B once fired a guy for me.
    • View Profile
Re: B-AMA
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 08:27:37 PM »
Uncle Leo?

Entragian

• Project: SCAR
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 12:01:35 AM »
I'd like to get your thoughts on heel vs heel...do you think it can work? I'm talking storyline/feud...not a one-off match. In all of your time in e-fedding have you seen any examples of heel vs heel that ended up being really entertaining and well executed?

G

• G Money Nicholson Jr.
  • SHOOT Project Soldiers
  • I don't hate Tim on Tuesdays or Thursdays
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 08:26:51 AM »
May I please hear more of your teaching stories?

Support SHOOT Project by visiting our eWtorch database posting here:

"Will your buddy let you fuck a midget in his bed? If the answer is yes, then you know that dude is solid."
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."

Napoleon Bonaparte

Mirage

• 3M
  • SHOOT Project Soldiers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 09:09:02 AM »
I haven't been able to talk to you as of late and hope all is well, but have been wondering why you are semi retired?

xiv

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2014, 06:30:25 PM »
Are we not getting answers because we're supposed to raise our hands before asking?

B

• Bend the Knee
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2014, 03:47:51 PM »
I wanted to let these questions fester for a while.

But yes...raising your hand helps.

B

• Bend the Knee
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2014, 03:48:10 PM »
Uncle Leo?

Is this a Seinfeld thing?

B

• Bend the Knee
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2014, 03:52:42 PM »
I'd like to get your thoughts on heel vs heel...do you think it can work? I'm talking storyline/feud...not a one-off match. In all of your time in e-fedding have you seen any examples of heel vs heel that ended up being really entertaining and well executed?

I HATE heel/heel feuds.  Can it work?  Hell, anything can work.  Have I seen it attempted before?  Yep.  Has it been done well?  Nope.  You have to remember that I came up in the Attitude Era, so everybody wanted to be The Rock and Stone Cold in their RPs with a dash of nWo.  All these uncool mother fuckers trying their best to act cool.  It was awful, but it was e-fedding's pinnacle!

The very basis of wrestling is that the fans need somebody to cheer or why else are they watching.  You might want to watch Bray Wyatt feud with Seth Rollins for example, but ultimately the fans are going to cheer one of them and kill their "heel heat."  Then you drive your character into the abyss of tweenerdom...which is another tragic aspect of  e-fedding.  Tweeners, nine times out of ten, are the bisexuals of e-fedding.  They can't just pick a side so they're greedy and take both.

Yes, bisexuals are greedy.  That's what I want you to take away from all of this.

B

• Bend the Knee
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2014, 03:58:58 PM »
May I please hear more of your teaching stories?

Absolutely!  I have no idea what I've told you and what I haven't, though.  Since this is a public forum, I'll keep this story as vague as I can.

There's this kid who is constantly giving the other teachers issues.  He talks back, cusses, gets sent out, etc.  He doesn't do that with me.  I find out from his mother it's because he's had two different father figures abandon him in his life and it's finally getting to him emotionally so he's lashing out at the women authority figures in his life but trying to keep the male authority figures happy.  All the other teachers decided that I should "take him under my wing" as it were, since he only responds to me in a positive manner.  The harder part of this for me is that I care deeply for my kids, and he's nowhere near the only one who's had a father figure abandon him and since I'm most of their first full time core teacher that's a male they imprint on me something I don't think I can necessarily live up to.  It's both an honor and an impossibly heart breaking profession.  I have heaps more, but that's one that hits me right now since I had to pull him aside today and tell him to cut his shit out because I don't abide his dumb ass cussing.

I am very well aware (and so was he) the hypocrisy of my telling him to cut his shit out and calling his cussing dumb ass.  At least it made him laugh.  What he says and does with me in private I don't hold him as accountable for...but he has to hold himself to a higher standard in public when talking to his peers.

B

• Bend the Knee
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2014, 04:01:19 PM »
I haven't been able to talk to you as of late and hope all is well, but have been wondering why you are semi retired?

As corny as it sounds, all my ideas and all my inspirations I ultimately pour into my 115 kids that I see five days a week.  But I want to maintain my presence on this board since this is a community I'm proud of and love just as much in a different way entirely.  I hope to come back sometime, but I shit the bed with Jer (and I am eternally embarrassed and sorry for that) and I just wasn't ready to do what I needed to do.  I feel as though if I can't do what I do to the best of my ability, then I'm doing myself and my friends a disservice.  Maybe someday.  You never know!

xiv

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2014, 08:02:28 PM »
Uncle Leo?

Shouldn't you have asked this in my ask thread? 

but yes, yes its a Seinfeld thing.

B

• Bend the Knee
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2014, 03:18:19 PM »
Uncle Leo?

Shouldn't you have asked this in my ask thread? 

but yes, yes its a Seinfeld thing.

I figured it'd be the only way to get people to click on my AMA.  You're bound to get hits since you are, basically, king post whore.

xiv

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2014, 09:37:06 PM »
Do I get a crown, and throne, and maybe a scepter? Scepters rule!  [/E&C]