August 18, 2017, 10:14:17 AM

Author Topic: Relapse  (Read 334 times)

Vagrant Soul

• View Profile
Relapse
« on: October 31, 2014, 06:58:18 PM »
Seeing his face again made everything hidden deep inside of me bubble and boil. I thought I had evolved passed that person, I thought I had become better than that. I had to keep it together for her, I had to make sure that a regression didn't happen or she'd be all alone again. I couldn't let her go through that again, being scared and afraid all by herself.

But I knew where he was now.

I didn't tell her about it, I didn't tell her that I saw him, it would just make her panic. She was calm now, I didn't want to disturb that.

But you don't understand what he did to us, what he did to her.

My actions wouldn't just save a lot of innocent people... it would save her. If I could find him... if I could put him down once and for all. She could rest easy every single night. She would have nothing to be afraid of. She could live out the rest of her days with nothing to worry about, maybe she'd even snap out of all of this, she'd start to get better and we go get away from all of this. I could take her somewhere and we could finally be happy, together, and never have another care in the world

But, to do that I'd have to relapse... I'd have to give myself over to a person I swore to her I'd never be again. I could feel him clawing at what little control I had left. But I knew he was the only way.

I hope she understands.