August 21, 2017, 09:41:43 AM

Author Topic: AMA: DEFILER  (Read 466 times)

Jonny

• View Profile
AMA: DEFILER
« on: November 07, 2014, 10:47:54 AM »
ask me anything.

srs.  anything.

G

• G Money Nicholson Jr.
  • SHOOT Project Soldiers
  • I don't hate Tim on Tuesdays or Thursdays
    • View Profile
Re: AMA: DEFILER
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 06:53:59 PM »
What was the turning point in my writing career, in your op?.

Who has taken you by surprise as a writer.

What is your favorite wrestling style and who is your favorite wrestler

Have you eaten at victorias pizza place

Why is ed such a great brother

Support SHOOT Project by visiting our eWtorch database posting here:

"Will your buddy let you fuck a midget in his bed? If the answer is yes, then you know that dude is solid."
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."

Napoleon Bonaparte

xiv

• B once fired a guy for me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2014, 07:41:00 PM »
Create your own Super Stable from efeds past and present.  (do it both heel and face)

Entragian

• Project: SCAR
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2014, 11:44:19 PM »
Where did you come up with the idea for the Jacks?

Who do you want to see The Scavengers work with in the near future?

Jonny

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, 09:11:45 PM »
GREG

Turning Point in Your Writing Career: You started breaking out in Sky High on the TTW Roster.  Your work with leading toward and winning the world title was phenomenal.  You STILL, however, need to do a better job of "leading" and "thinking outside the box".  You get lazy and your work suffers from it every now and then :)

Taken Me by Surprise:No one.  I never expect anyone is going to be bad.  I could list some disapointments, but that could get REAL and AMA's are all about being nice and swell.

Pizza Place: What?  No.

Ed: He's my best friend.  My parents had me and him about 16 months apart.  So they're plan worked out.  He's the stability to my wild dreaming brain.

SCOTT

Just like... the best heels and faces?  Or stables that I think make sense from a storytelling perspective.

I'm going to combine them.

HEEL:

FINAL Scar - Isaac, Vincent Mallows, Jonny Johnson, Kenji, Instant Heat (OutKast/Real Deal)

This group would END SHOOT Project.  Josh and Sean want out of their contracts and they want to cash in on their stock options.  They go to Jonny and Isaac for ideas.  Isaac tries to stay true to his realized self, but is swayed when Josh breaks it to him "the best thing you could ever do for these souls is to bury them".  Jonny is much easier to convince.  He's offered infinite World Title opportunities.  He brings Mallows on as a financial advisor.  Kenji returns as an unbound demon.

FACE:

PALADIN - Donovan King, Adrian Corazon, Loco Martinez, Christopher Davis, Dan Stein

In a reality before FINAL Scar  was ever born, five Soldiers bind together under an alliance to protect SHOOT Project.  These men, known as PALADIN, usher in the first truly COMPETITIVE/GOOD era in the organization's history, creating building blocks of actual justice and ruling FAIRLY but with an iron fist.  The council becomes responsible for creating the first public booking committee and upholds all of SHOOT's rules and regulations.  Dan Stein is still an asshole, but he's the important piece of the puzzle, bringing good and evil together under one banner.

JEREMY

Jacks: ALL of my characters (Jacks, RnRnW, Jonny, etc) are actually currently "under development" versions of characters that appear in a collection of stories I'm writing called "American Fiction".  In the AF world, "Jack" is a league of serial killers created to pose the United States of America a unified opponent.  They kill for the goal of peace, understanding that evil has to exist for a utopia to ever be born, but that an evil AWARE of itself and its place in society is the only way to truly reach that next level of existence.   This is simply the "wrestling" version of that story as I develop actual characters.

Work with RnRnW: I'd really like to work with a storyteller.  One thing that can bum me out about eWrestling is the lack of actual joy for writing.  I love working with a lot of different people, but I find if I don't write with WRITERS, I end up doing most of the actual work.  We will certainly see where the future goes with these fellas.

xiv

• B once fired a guy for me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2014, 10:34:16 PM »
Wait so I can't just coast while you do all the work?

*kicks dirt*