September 25, 2017, 05:33:16 AM

Author Topic: Master of the Mat 2014 RP Feedback.  (Read 600 times)

SV

• The Artist
  • SHOOT Project Soldiers
  • I hold a mirror against a mirror against a mirror.
    • View Profile
Master of the Mat 2014 RP Feedback.
« on: November 12, 2014, 08:53:50 PM »
Fuck Drew. That was one hell of a kick off for the title match.

Newcomer of the Year 2013.

xiv

• B once fired a guy for me.
    • View Profile
Re: Master of the Mat 2014 RP Feedback.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 09:59:44 PM »
Fuck Drew. That was one hell of a kick off for the title match.

2nd'd.   damn yo.   

Interesting first from Chaos.  He has a knack for switching things up and zigging when I think he's gonna zag. 

I also enjoyed seeing E drop a SL joint.  *CHAMPAGNE!*

Entragian

• Project: SCAR
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 10:13:14 PM »
Loc & Maya both came out SWINGING...holy fuck. The amount of passion really struck me and the storytelling has been so consistently strong. This World Title match is gonna rock the fed.

Chaos's 1st was really fun, had kind of a sing song vibe to it and you can tell G2 is enjoying himself.

And I marked so hard for that Jester storyline piece. The AA setting, the bearing of his soul after falling so far...really served to remind me how much I miss Eric's writing around here.

Paul Jarvis

• X-REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 12:47:29 AM »
Man oh man alive.... I haven't had time to hit up the boards with my Revolution 131 feedback and already people be guns ablazing for the Pay Per View!

The card looks phenomenal from top to bottom and I'm into what's already been produced.

Loco/Maya finally letting it all out after months of this slow burn tip toe around the World Championship... and while I wasn't sure how Cross/Winter would play out roleplay wise, the first Winter promo has set the stage for two of my current favorite heels on the roster to really throw down in a "who would be the lesser evil?" clash

I'll have Revolution 131 feedback up hopefully before the weekend then keep reading what all you guys have to deliver. Lets ride this wave guys!

(P.S. deadline is December 7th so in efforts to keep momentum and interest generated I might do some stuff with Scott Richardson holding like little hype pieces too just for development and continued push as we have like 3 weeks of roleplaying still.... LETS KILL IT!
On the Eighth Day God Said... "Let there Be Jarvis."

And there was.  And He IS Good.