November 24, 2017, 06:12:09 PM

Author Topic: The WINTER System [MOTM Iron Fist Championship vs Reboca]  (Read 393 times)

BillyWinter

• X-REGISTERED
    • View Profile
The WINTER System [MOTM Iron Fist Championship vs Reboca]
« on: November 13, 2014, 12:37:00 AM »

Soundtrack: "Animals" by Maroon 5

He’s a galloping bull on the Las Vegas sidewalk, shouldering through bodies and letting the curses and grunts float away with the wind.

She’s a vision in heels. A perfect ten with features that are effortlessly seductive. The kind woman to always have slavering men orbiting around her, circling her like the star she is...leaving pools of drool at her feet.

She is a princess with a pussy worth its weight in diamonds…and she KNOWS it.

Unattainable. A fantasy to linger in the mind of every passerby. Lips with a natural pout, ass shaped by celestial hands. She’s just leaving a photo SHOOT set up by the high profile modeling agency she’s contracted to…and the remainder of the day is hers to play with as she sees fit. Perfectly pale green eyes stare forward, fixed and focused…unmindful of the attention she garners as she walks because it’s commonplace for a woman of her superior quality.

She never sees him coming….even when he SNATCHES the Louis Vutton purse from her well-manicured hand.

He’s a flannel-covered blur, a burly, rampaging beast that bulldozes forward after gaining his prize. People jump out of his way…the beast puffing and panting as he picks up speed.

She’s so shocked by the occurrence that for a moment she can do nothing but stare down at her own hand. The skin is marked with the slightest smudge of automotive grease. Her flawless, milky skin…marred by that little blotch.

She finally articulates a sentence…but it’s subdued, quiet.

Alexandria: SOMEONE HELP…he stole my purse!

It seems like no one hears the call as the man turns a corner and vanishes. She stumbles in that direction; unsure of what to even do…when she hears something.

A fist connecting with flesh.

A grunt of pain.

And then a new player enters the game…

He walks around that corner. He’s holding her purse…and he’s walking towards her.

Devilishly handsome. Dressed to kill in a casual suit. Her hero…

She’s used to handsome men attempting to fawn over her, to win her affections. She’s rejected enough attractive playboys to fill up at least twenty mansions. But this one? This one…catches her interest. Maybe it’s the timing. Maybe it’s the circumstances. This moment seems just too perfect, almost DESTINED…and she can’t ignore it.

He hands her the purse back…and captures her in those gray, ice-chipped eyes.

So serene. So easy to just…drift off into them.

She pushes a lock of hair behind her ear, her face lowering as the most subtle roses bloom along the dimples on her cheeks.

Alexandria: Thank you…

“Don’t mention it.”

Alexandria: What’s your name?

Her takes her hand, holding it just little too long…just long enough to make this moment seem to stretch on for eons.

He’s brazen…and she notices.

Winter: It’s William…

"Baby, I'm preying on you tonight
Hunt you down eat you alive
Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals"

She considered politely declining his offer to take her out for coffee. She’s done that so many times before with so many suitors that it’s practically an automatic response that exits her lips. But…he went to such lengths to help her. This was the least she could do to repay him, no?

And after this short coffee date…she could fade from his life, never again to be seen. A perfect, beautiful memory that he’ll always have. She’ll continue her modeling career…and other handsome heroes will attempt to win the prize that is her heart. Maybe she’ll let one of them…or maybe she’ll just let the validation soak into the pores a bit more.

A girl needs a little self-esteem boost now and again, doesn’t she?

She never expected to find him so charming.

And instead of a fake smile forming at his little jests…she realizes a genuine smile is breaking through the façade.

There seems to be a promise of passion in his eyes, a secret fire blazing within a furnace he keeps hidden. Does she want to taste that flame? She knows she could…easily. Any heterosexual man she wants on this earth is hers with just a flip of the hair or a single word spoken with just the right amount of sultry inflection in her tone. But does she want him?

She thinks about this as he walks her out to her car.

So distracted…that she doesn’t even notice that words have been keyed raggedly into the side of her brand new Escalade.

“WATCHING U”

William’s remark freezes her blood. There’s deep concern in his voice…

Winter: Seems he wasn’t just a mugger, after all…

Her breath catches in her throat.

Winter: Looks like you have a stalker on your hands.

"Maybe you think that you can hide
I can smell your scent for miles
Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals"

She’s soaking in a bubble bath, her hair up, her eyes closed, luscious lashes long and teased. She’s trying to decompress a bit…let the stress wash away.

The familiar ring tone pierces through her veil of relaxation. “Black Widow” by Izzy Azalea, her phone vibrating on the little rosewood table by the tub.

She picks the iPhone 6 up, annoyed…doesn’t even recognize the number. Someone calling from work, she assumes. She never bothered to save some of these faceless interns and assistants to her contacts.

She brings it to her ear.

Alexandria: Hello?

What greets her…is the throaty bellow of a beast with the slightest edge of southern twang.

“SNOOTY CUNT…GONNA BUTCHER YOU LIKE A LITTLE PIGGY!!! GONNA SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH AND FINGERPAINT WITH YOUR BLOOD!!!”

The cell slips from trembling fingers, clattering against the floor…but that voice continues to roar from the speaker.

“I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE…I KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEP…GONNA SNIFF YER HAIR AND FUCK YA DEEP!!! THEN…YOU’RE GONNA FUCKIN’ DIE!!!!”

This is followed by a dry click as the caller hangs up.

And that click…is followed by the sound of panicked sobs from the stunning woman in the tub.

"So what you trying to do to me
It's like we can't stop we're enemies
But we get along when I'm inside you
You're like a drug that's killing me
I cut you out entirely
But I get so high when I'm inside you"

She wipes the tears from her cheeks, the red silk robe pulled tight against her hourglass form. She sits on the leather futon, her heart beating so fast she can hear the thrumming faintly in her ears.

She considered calling the cops.

Instead…she calls someone familiar. Someone she feels safe and comfortable with. Her prince charming…her hero.

He picks up at the first ring.

Alexandria: Hey…something crazy has happened. I’m a mess right now. I really…can’t be alone tonight. Can you come over?

His voices comes back silky and dominant, the voice of reassurance.

William: I’ll be there in ten minutes.

"Yeah, you can start over, you can run free
You can find other fish in the sea
You can pretend it's meant to be
But you can't stay away from me
I can still hear you making that sound
Taking me down, rolling on the ground
You can pretend that it was me
But no"

She nestles her face down against his shoulder, inhaling the scent of his cologne. The material of his shirt is wet with her tears. She holds him tight and he consoles her just as tightly.

He strokes her hair…and it feels so right.

Their eyes meet.

His lips brush against her ear.

“I want you.”

Just three simple words…and for a moment the fear is overshadowed by desire. He’s her protector…and his strong arms make her feel as though nothing in this world can harm her.

She shies away for a moment, looking downward.

She thinks about denying him, making him wait.

But in the end…she succumbs.

"Baby, I'm preying on you tonight
Hunt you down eat you alive
Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals

The sex is magical. The sweat glistens on his body like little rain droplets dripping across the hard edges of a rock carving. His thrusts rock her, they shake her…they make her shiver.

She cums and cums again. She digs her hands deeply into the blankets as he flips her onto her stomach. She presses her face against the velvet pillows and she bites down…barely holding the screams of pleasure at bay.

She gives all of herself to him in these precious, powerful moments.

She’s found her bliss.

She’s found a worthy Prince Charming.

"So if I run it's not enough
You're still in my head forever stuck
So you can do what you wanna do
I love your lies, I'll eat 'em up
But don't deny the animal
That comes alive when I'm inside you"

He’s pulling his designer jeans back on. She watches as his black t-shirt conforms to his musculature…and she can’t help but smile, raising the sheet a little to self-consciously cover it.

William turns to her.

He’s about say something deep; something profound…she can just FEEL it.

Winter: Good fuck.

She must have…misheard him?

Winter: But…it’s so WEIRD, like…for a girl as insanely beautiful as you with a body that bangin’…the sex was kinda meh. I’d give it maybe a …7 outta 10. Gotta work on your technique, cutie pie!

She’s speechless.

He’s already halfway out the door.

Winter: Take it easy.

She pulls the sheet up to cover herself as she stumbles to the window, her legs not even seeming to work right.

There’s a car waiting for him, sleek and dark. A man clad in brown flannel waits by the driver’s side door. It’s a large, brutish man…hands a little dirty, face all kinds of mean.

The mugger…

The stalker…

William saunters over to him…and she can hear him call out from the window.

Winter: ELGIN…

He gets closer.

Winter: FIST BUMP!!

William does a little jump to connect his fist with the beast’s fist…

And from the window, Alexandria’s jaw drops right along with the sheet covering her breasts…

As the car drives away.

Here’s the thing about me, Cross.

I’m the type of guy that goes to pretty drastic lengths to get what he wants.

You understand that, right?

You’re the same. Cut from the same expensive cloth, one might say. So I mean, kinda goes without saying…when I see the DUKE OF DICKBAGGERY Cross Reboca rolling into SHOOT Project and causing this big stir…

I take notice.

I’d be quite the silly Billy if I didn’t! Greatness recognizes greatness, and all that jazz. Figured you’d be on the fastrack to a championship opportunity sooner or later.

Turned out to be sooner.

But lemme lay it down for ya, slugger…give you a REAL pretty picture of what you’re getting yourself into here.

I’m the man who cracked Kincaid’s skull against steel and stopped all of his momentum with a snap of the fingers. Made his cup of coffee stay in SHOOT a teeny weenie short one…

I’m also the man who formed THE ALLIANCE OF ALL ALLIANCES with the Kentucky Killbilly known as Elgin Blair.

I’m also the man…who drove a fierce, heroic elbow right into the ectoplasmic HEART of that evil, chain-clankin’ Ray Willmott spirit.

But you know what the CROWN JEWEL of my stay here in SHOOT Project has been?

I took the LEGACY of Donovan King…the throne of the PROUD LION…and I ran his ass right back out the front door! He might be back to stocking shelves at Walmart right now thanks to yours truly. Go visit him sometime and maybe he’ll autograph a generic can of beets for ya.

Long story short? I’m KINDAAAAA a big deal.

I’m in the process of getting my fist molded for a brand new faceplate design for the Iron Fist Championship, featuring these FUCKING FIERCE FIGHTER knuckles of mine…so you can see how deeply invested I am in this division, yeah?

Not really trying to give that up.

It’s gonna be all about the gamesmanship with us, Cross.

Two not-so-nice guys aiming for the prize.

I’m cool with that.

Let’s do battle with flaming dick swords and big globs of ADRENALINE for the good of SHOOT Project….an uhh…ya know, all that shit. The usual clichés most Soldiers on the roster will be spouting for Master of the Mat.

Just remember, Cross…

I’m all about getting what I want.

I want to retain.

I want to beat you.

I want…

And I’m gonna get.