August 20, 2019, 11:15:15 PM

Author Topic: The All Inclusive B Thread!  (Read 18213 times)

B

• Bend the Knee
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
Re: The All Inclusive B Thread!
« Reply #1025 on: June 08, 2012, 02:36:27 PM »
What is your biggest efed pet peeve?

Folks that come and go as they please and only help out enough to give themselves pushes and leave a fed high and dry when they need them the most.

B

• Bend the Knee
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: June 08, 2012, 02:40:48 PM »
Might as well go the extra mile and say Involved in and Not involved in?

Both excellent match choices btw.

Mother fuck.

Involved In:  Donovan King versus Jester Smiles in the Barbed Wire Cage at a PPV I can't remember.  Very very early, though.  Cemented King's character fully in that feud, and writing a villain who is only a bad guy because he's selfish and kind of a child with the talent to do adult damage and watching that villain get what's coming to him was so fulfilling.

Not Involved In:  The Real Deal versus Diamond Del Carver at I think it was Reckoning Day.  Dave and Josh had not gotten along in ages what with the SHOOT/OPW disdain and all that.  This match signified the start of a long, long road for all of us to heal our wounds.  It might have been a seriously long road with plenty of bumps along the way, but I think our healing as a circle began when Dave, Josh, and by extension myself all began to talk to one another and realize the silliness of it all.  Note that I said "began", because clearly we had a long way to go yet.

B

• Bend the Knee
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: June 08, 2012, 02:43:10 PM »
do YOU think John Thomas is a World Title caliber character, and would it be as a heel or face?

Heh, I answered this elsewhere.  But, yeah, John Thomas got seriously cheated by you in LEGACY and elsewhere.  Not because you're a dick or whatever, but because you never gave him the push he deserved as a character in LEGACY and you never devoted him to much beyond the TTW umbrella, as it were.  JT was deserving of a world title run, and may yet as well.

However, note the past tense because you have very little time as it is and you've already got Henry Gordon that you're building and, as such, need to devote the proper time and resources to developing him beyond even John Thomas.

TheLegacy

• SHOOT Project Soldiers
    • View Profile
    • GuysNation
« Reply #1028 on: June 08, 2012, 04:17:31 PM »
do YOU think John Thomas is a World Title caliber character, and would it be as a heel or face?

Heh, I answered this elsewhere.  But, yeah, John Thomas got seriously cheated by you in LEGACY and elsewhere.  Not because you're a dick or whatever, but because you never gave him the push he deserved as a character in LEGACY and you never devoted him to much beyond the TTW umbrella, as it were.  JT was deserving of a world title run, and may yet as well.

However, note the past tense because you have very little time as it is and you've already got Henry Gordon that you're building and, as such, need to devote the proper time and resources to developing him beyond even John Thomas.

Do you think Henry Gordon has the potential to be better than John Thomas?

"Belote is now the new quote champion of the AJAX"
Post Whore Goal:
**Completed Goals**
2,222 before 1/1/2012
2,888 before 2/14/2012
4,500 before 12/25/2012
4554 before 1/1/2013
**New Goals**
4664 before 1/1/2013

B

• Bend the Knee
  • The Brass