August 21, 2019, 06:41:02 PM

Author Topic: Nightmarish Update  (Read 258 times)

Nightmare

• X-REGISTERED
    • View Profile
Nightmarish Update
« on: July 10, 2012, 11:15:06 PM »
Hey everyone, James Here.

Ok, well ... we were wanting to get back to the efedding by now but between my schedule and Thurston's poor eyesight we have had to put the return to active status off. 

Meanwhile, what started out as a summer cold and a sprained ankle ended up in the hospital last Wednesday. hacking up sinus drainage got aspirated into the lungs and graduated from a simple head and chest cold into full blown pneumonia. So, since Nightmare is on dialysis anyway three days a week, between that and the new development it was decided that a move from a regular room to the heart wing (where they have a better staff to patient ratio and more room for equipment ) would be best. Thurston is bored out of his skull. the tv choices are extreemly limited. but as he is also on a repirator he cannot talk so phone calls are out of the question. if there are any further updates I'll give you a holler.

Peace,
James "Hippo"  W.

B

• Bend the Knee
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
Re: Nightmarish Update
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 12:20:18 AM »
Jeez.  I can't wait for all this shit to be over, I know you guys are feeling the same ten thousand times more.  Hopefully THIS is the final hurdle for Thurston.