June 17, 2018, 06:06:10 PM

Author Topic: Ask an Asian  (Read 5064 times)

Kenji Yamada

• The Embodiment of SCAR
  • Project: SCAR
    • View Profile
Re: Ask an Asian
« Reply #575 on: December 17, 2011, 03:30:25 PM »
Hello there Asian guy, I have a serious question.  How can "I" become Asian?  I tried watching Anime, playing games made by Hideo Kojima, and tried  not driving very good, I seem to still be black (pops in a Tyler Perry movie)....What am I doing wrong?

You can't. You must be born with it.

So, in short? Create a time machine. Go back in time to when your dad sweet talks your mom. Slap your dad in the face and point him in the direction of Japan. Now you're asian.

There is a special providence in the fall of a sparrow. If it be now, 'tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come—the readiness is all.

J

• Supreme Commander
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shootproject.com/
« Reply #576 on: December 17, 2011, 05:33:39 PM »
Hello there Asian guy, I have a serious question.  How can "I" become Asian?  I tried watching Anime, playing games made by Hideo Kojima, and tried  not driving very good, I seem to still be black (pops in a Tyler Perry movie)....What am I doing wrong?

Bahaha.  I like you already.

Kenji Yamada

• The Embodiment of SCAR
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: December 17, 2011, 05:41:58 PM »

Hello there Asian guy, I have a serious question.  How can "I" become Asian?  I tried watching Anime, playing games made by Hideo Kojima, and tried  not driving very good, I seem to still be black (pops in a Tyler Perry movie)....What am I doing wrong?

I didn't even notice the tried not driving very good. Well, seeing that, you're well on your way to becoming an asian... woman. All you need now is a Toyota Camry.

There is a special providence in the fall of a sparrow. If it be now, 'tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come—the readiness is all.

Entragian

• View Profile
« Reply #578 on: December 17, 2011, 05:43:34 PM »
Don't forget crane kicks. Drew can bust out a mean crane kick when he really wants to.

Maize

• Cream of the Crop, The Amazing One
  • X-REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: December 17, 2011, 05:55:25 PM »
Lmao u guys are hilarious

Tanya Black

• X-REGISTERED
  • I Steal Happiness
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: December 21, 2011, 01:11:07 PM »
Did you try to find your presents before your mom could wrap them when you were a kid?

Kenji Yamada

• The Embodiment of SCAR
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: December 21, 2011, 01:48:44 PM »
Did you try to find your presents before your mom could wrap them when you were a kid?

Did you really just go into every ask thread and copypasta that?

Oh well.

Yes, and every time I looked for them I found them. Then I grew up and didn't care.

Maize

• Cream of the Crop, The Amazing One
  • X-REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: December 21, 2011, 02:13:39 PM »

Wow you asked the asian guy the same question you asked me, the new guy?

Wow, and just when I thought I was special to you. 

Just when my balls hang u always do something to shrivel them up!

Entragian

• View Profile
« Reply #583 on: December 21, 2011, 03:18:01 PM »

Typical OD. Always shriveling up ball sacks!

Drew, do you expect any new gundam sets for Christmas this year?

Kenji Yamada

• The Embodiment of SCAR
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: December 21, 2011, 05:52:20 PM »

Typical OD. Always shriveling up ball sacks!

Drew, do you expect any new gundam sets for Christmas this year?

Considering my Christmas list was comprised of nothing but Gundam Model Kits and/or Gundam/Bandai brand paint/paint pens/panel lining tools?

Yes.

xiv

• B once fired a guy for me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: January 04, 2012, 12:33:35 PM »
You have a preference for dodgers ownership?

The Gunslingers

• X-REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: January 28, 2012, 01:18:15 AM »
Is $55 too much to spend on personalized M&Ms for Valentine's Day?  included are 4 different designs including a picture of the baby, our names, and anniversary. It includes 3 - 7oz packages wrapped in a heart covered box. I also get to pick the colors of the M&Ms.

Kenji Yamada

• The Embodiment of SCAR
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: January 31, 2012, 10:08:43 PM »
You have a preference for dodgers ownership?

As long as it isn't McCourt? Don't give a fuck.

Is $55 too much to spend on personalized M&Ms for Valentine's Day?  included are 4 different designs including a picture of the baby, our names, and anniversary. It includes 3 - 7oz packages wrapped in a heart covered box. I also get to pick the colors of the M&Ms.

For M&Ms? Fuck yeah that's too expensive. I could buy a god damn Master Grade Gundam model for that, and those aren't cheap.

Entragian

• View Profile
« Reply #588 on: February 02, 2012, 03:41:13 AM »
So I was thinking about the HOPE thing the other night, and I remembered another mysterious note that was left on SCAR's door a long time ago. It was just a few weeks after we brought Kenji & Isaac back to SHOOT.

It read something like "lucifer's acrimony and doomed vigor." Any idea who was behind that? All I remember is nothing came from it and no other notes followed that one.

It's an e-fed mystery that will always haunt me. :p

xiv

• View Profile
« Reply #589 on: February 02, 2012, 11:59:23 AM »
Midway point, what are your thoughts on your NHL teams?

Kenji Yamada

• The Embodiment of SCAR
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: February 02, 2012, 06:06:11 PM »
So I was thinking about the HOPE thing the other night, and I remembered another mysterious note that was left on SCAR's door a long time ago. It was just a few weeks after we brought Kenji & Isaac back to SHOOT.

It read something like "lucifer's acrimony and doomed vigor." Any idea who was behind that? All I remember is nothing came from it and no other notes followed that one.

It's an e-fed mystery that will always haunt me. :p

There were a couple of notes like that left for SCAR in LEGACY I think, I keep thinking someone fessed up to it but it turned out to be like... someone really stupid that quit before his reveal ever made anyone care. I really don't specifically remember.

Midway point, what are your thoughts on your NHL teams?

Canadiens are doing fucking horrible, they're kinda riddled with injury and Price is the only one keeping them in most games.

Kings are...forgettable

The young line the Oilers has going with Hall, Neugent-Hopkins and whoever else is fucking amazing to watch.

I'm adding the Predators to "My Teams" because ever since last year's playoffs Pekka Rinne makes any Nashville game worthwhile. Also, Shea Webber on the blue line doesn't hurt.

xiv

• View Profile
« Reply #591 on: February 08, 2012, 11:52:55 AM »
So you currently have beer in your fridge? What kind(s)?

Kenji Yamada

• The Embodiment of SCAR
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: February 08, 2012, 12:16:36 PM »
So you currently have beer in your fridge? What kind(s)?

I don't drink. There's a couple bottles of Red Stripe, but it's like two years old from when someone else bought it.

Saint

• Root for the Bad Guy
  • X-REGISTERED
    • View Profile
    • eWScene
« Reply #593 on: February 08, 2012, 03:04:40 PM »
Should Turner start worrying about Nashville catching up to his beloved Wings?

Kenji Yamada

• The Embodiment of SCAR
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: February 08, 2012, 04:22:37 PM »
Should Turner start worrying about Nashville catching up to his beloved Wings?

Absolutely. I'm a firm supporter of the Preds when Pekka Rinne is in net so... even if they weren't close I'd agree with that statement. Also, Shea Webber.