November 20, 2017, 10:29:08 PM

Author Topic: Sons of Anarchy (Expect spoilers)  (Read 9312 times)

J

• Supreme Commander
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shootproject.com/
Sons of Anarchy (Expect spoilers)
« on: October 25, 2011, 08:47:16 PM »
Holy.

Shit.

J

• Supreme Commander
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
Re: Sons of Anarchy (Expect spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 09:05:01 PM »
WHAT.  THE.  FUCK.  O_O

Red River Jack

• X-REGISTERED
    • View Profile
    • IKindOfWantWrestling.Com
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 09:39:24 PM »
I hope to echo these same sentiments in 1.5 hours on the west coast.
Want your Twitter feed clogged up? Follow: @BeardofMikeKnox

B

• Bend the Knee
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 10:12:27 PM »
You absolutely 100% without a doubt will.

Red River Jack

• X-REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 12:02:46 AM »
If Clay doesn't die at the end of this season, preferably by Opie's hands, then I don't know where the series goes from here. I also don't know how there is much of a series without Clay.

J

• Supreme Commander
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2011, 06:02:11 AM »
I just don't see how there's any way he doesn't.

They've prolonged it by...  I'll give them 2 seasons, since season 1 sorta built up to the difference in ideology, and season 2 ended that split. 

But, with everyone else seemingly knowing that it was Clay being responsible for what happened on last night's episode, there's just no way.

J

• Supreme Commander
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2011, 06:02:54 AM »
I also agree with B when I think that this show has 1 more season left in it, and I expect all sorts of craziness to occur there, just like other Sutter shows.

B

• Bend the Knee
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2011, 07:02:24 AM »
Clay's going to be the big bad at the end of it all, there's no question.  However, if they kill him at the end of this season, there's no way to be able to see where it can go next season.  I do feel the next season should be the last.  I can see Bobby taking Piney's role in the club and trying to convince the Prince to topple the King, as it were.  That said, I don't see how Bobby will live having crossed Clay the way he has.  By the end of this season, the club's going to be completely torn in half and the last season can easily deal with the effects of Charming's backbone being broken.

With this being a Sutter show, I can easily see Jax taking over the Sons at the end of the show, but it being in a tragic and obviously sad scenario in which all he'll have going for himself is the Club, possibly even mirroring Clay in that respect.

Saint

• Root for the Bad Guy
  • X-REGISTERED
    • View Profile
    • eWScene
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2011, 09:06:49 AM »
I agree.  Clay's staying alive.  He's going to be a catalyst for next season.  And it's going to come hard for the Club, too.  He'll take a few with him in typical heel fashion.  and yes, Jax will have a very sad rise to the top.

Entragian

• Project: SCAR
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2011, 11:59:59 AM »
Clay is the best fucking villain ever. I love that sly little smile Perlman employs now and again, it's the precursor for "shit's about to go down." This season has been an emotional roller-coaster ride so far. I'm still thinking things will end badly for Juice, and the Piney incident shocked the hell out of me.

I agree that Clay is becoming the big bad wolf, and at the end of this season I'm assuming all of his dirty secrets will be brought to the light. I'm only left wondering how it'll splinter the immediate family...I know Jax will turn against Clay...but will Gemma?

Overall....love me some SOA.

Red River Jack

• X-REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2011, 01:02:20 AM »
I still don't see how Clay lives to see next season after tonight.

Also, I'm a little pissed they're bringing back Jax's first baby momma next week. So much shit happening to Tara, and that's not even the icing on the cake. That's like someone taking a shit on a fully iced cake.

J

• Supreme Commander
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2011, 07:01:05 AM »
My mind was just fucking blown away after last night's episode and I still haven't properly processed everything that happened in the episode.

I'm firmly in the camp that Tara won't die this season, simply because it'll kill off any of the remaining humanity the show has left, haha.  Such a crazy episode.  Can't wait for next week.

B

• Bend the Knee
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2011, 08:09:25 AM »
It's to the point that Clay is being backed further and tighter into a corner.  He's getting desperate, and sooner or later all the shit he's done is going to hit the fan.  So long as Opie, Chibs, and Juice make it out alive at the end of it all, I think I can live with that.

The Gunslingers

• X-REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2011, 10:13:21 AM »
My parents have watched this show religously since the begining. I've seen bits here and there but have usually jsut been getting in form work and not paying attention. The past two weeks I've actually been able to see the whole episode and it has convinced me to go back and watch it from the begining especially since i have already bought the seasons for my dad each year for christmas.

B

• Bend the Knee
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2011, 10:55:31 AM »
It is eternally worth it, dude.

The Gunslingers

• X-REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2011, 11:23:04 PM »
just a heads up for those who dvr or tivo this next weeks episode is 90 minutes

Iceman

• X-REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2011, 06:32:32 PM »
Wow.

COD was intense. I agree with you guys Clay will somehow survive to be a force next season.

To make up for Clay surviving, we will see the end of the Rico arc

Entragian

• Project: SCAR
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2011, 07:09:15 PM »
Knowing how crafty Clay is, I'm thinking he might be able to pull something out of his sleeve to save his skin.

The one thing that made a huge impact with me though was the fact that even Tig has given up on him now. I always figured that if Clay was going down, Tig would go down with him...but Clay burnt that bridge too.

Red River Jack

• X-REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2011, 10:59:08 PM »
As I Tweeted last night: "Genius line on different levels: "There's nothing more dangerous than a guy who already knows he's dead.""

Clay said that to Unser, but I think it was really about Clay. Shit is going to go down even more than it has already. I think one if not more of Unser, Opie, Tara, and/or Gemma will be dead by the end of the season (or even next episode). Possibly by Clay's hand, possibly by turning one on another. I don't see Unser making it out alive. He's in too deep and he's already on his last days anyway.

Three more episodes to go.

J

• Supreme Commander
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2011, 08:09:35 AM »
Fuck, okay. 

So, I told people I wasn't going to predict this show, but do you guys think there's anyway they find a way to put Wendy in Tara's place with regards to the cartel hit?

B

• Bend the Knee
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2011, 11:03:56 AM »
It'd make sense that after everything we've been dealing with when it comes to Kurt Sutter to make things a HUGE clusterfuck and suddenly tidy things up in an almost illogical way.

Red River Jack

• X-REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2011, 12:00:21 PM »
Fuck, okay. 

So, I told people I wasn't going to predict this show, but do you guys think there's anyway they find a way to put Wendy in Tara's place with regards to the cartel hit?

God damn it.

That's almost like reading a spoiler because that makes so much sense. That's totes whats going to happen.

THANKS A LOT.

But what will keep Tara in Charming? Or is she going to take the boys to Oregon and leave Jax behind after all the shit that goes down?

As for this week, I dug Opie SHOOTing Clay and Jax just being like "oh shit" and not even having the ability to react to SHOOT Ope.

I feel like Clay is going to survive the SHOOTing, at least to the end of Part 2 of the season finale when Jax finishes him off.

Apparently Sutter has a plan for 7 seasons but that includes sort of starting anew next season, so Clay being killed off makes sense.

J

• Supreme Commander
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2011, 01:48:18 PM »
Well I mean...  the thread DOES say "Expect spoilers." :P

I wouldn't be surprised if Tara takes a role as a "new" Gemma, so to speak, since she's grown some brass balls in the last season or two and she no longer has the out she wants.

I LOVED last night's episode.  I am so on the fence about whether or not I think Clay is actually dead, but they're selling it like he is, so I really don't know.  That moment right there is why I decided I wasn't going to try and predict the show anymore!

B

• Bend the Knee
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2011, 09:10:35 PM »
For the viewers out there, any ending that doesn't have Jax ending Clay, it's going to feel deflated.

J

• Supreme Commander
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2011, 11:48:09 AM »
A HOLIDAY SURPRISE FOR THE CAST OF "SONS OF ANARCHY" HOLIDAY SURPRISE FOR THE CAST OF "SONS OF ANARCHY"