July 22, 2017, 08:46:31 AM

Author Topic: Master of the Mat Feedback  (Read 2418 times)

T

• SHOOT Project Soldiers
    • View Profile
Master of the Mat Feedback
« on: July 02, 2013, 09:37:36 PM »
The SHOOT Nation has waited patiently. It's been a long road. But, here we are. This is...

Leave it here!

Former Sin City Champion (1x)
3/24/2013-9/2/2013

CadeSydal

• SHOOT Project Soldiers
    • View Profile
Re: Master of the Mat Feedback
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 12:14:28 AM »

Opening Viedo: Awesome work from, I assum, B as always!

Jonny Johnson Segment!: Interesting little promo. I'm curious to see where this go, there's definitely somewhere. Jeff doesn't typically just do bullshit segments, after all.

RoS: Maya with two strong eliminations to start the match, and I love that. He's such a sympathetic character right now, and I know a lot of people had him pegged to win, but if he wasn't going to getting a couple of eliminations is still a good "push" in the right direction.Then Napalm gets rid of Maya and eliminates Datura, and THEN Jerry Matthews and THEN Kash! Dude was on a roll, and that's scary considering I just gave Maya props for two eliminations. Napalm is a wrecking ball! Solomon Richards, after eliminating the MONSTER, finishes Tanya Black and takes the Rule of Surrender championship. Good job, Trey. You've got a lot of potential competiton right now, with Tanya (she always wants a title ;)), Napalm and his monster run, and Maya's amazing first two rapid fire submissions (the second one especially was quick).

[b}Loco and Molly/Stein:[/b] Good little segment, plants some possible seeds for the future?

BAB vs. Avengers: I wrote it, so I mean, I can't comment too much other than to say this program has bee so much fun, and is just getting started. <3

Crippler/Seton Segment: Hahaha, Laura Seton is such a douchey cunt, I love it.

Crippler vs. Seton -- The Match(ening): Man, awesome match. Good use of a reversed decision, Crippler has snapped on a bitch! I like it, kinda lets us know this isn't over by a long shot.

Ocelet Segment: Fucking Luther Crumb is the shit. That is all.

Real Deal and Jester Smiles: Big impromptu match, I like that. Impromptu matches are some of my favorite ones, they show us anything can happen and all ya know? Anyway, Jester ends up winning with a chair. Something tells me, Real Deal isn't going to let that slide.

Loco Promo: Shrt and sweet. Good stuff.

Iron Fist: JGKM is winning me over. With his recent breaking news post, and his RPs..I don't remember who said it, but someone said it first and I'm agreeing; JGKM's offensive skillset lends himself so well to the Iron Fist division it's unreal.

BAB -- Dicks: That is all.

Master of the Mat 2013 -- The Finals: What an amazing match, with amazing nearfalls and false finishes. It was incredible. Great rollercoaster ride. Loco Martinez pulls out the win over the WHITEHOT Lionheart. Good ending to an amazing first night. Now what's up for Night Two?

G

• G Money Nicholson Jr.
  • SHOOT Project Soldiers
  • I don't hate Tim on Tuesdays or Thursdays
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 02:43:53 PM »
Day 2 is up! Click the Pic!

Support SHOOT Project by visiting our eWtorch database posting here:

"Will your buddy let you fuck a midget in his bed? If the answer is yes, then you know that dude is solid."
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."

Napoleon Bonaparte

SV

• The Artist
  • SHOOT Project Soldiers
  • I hold a mirror against a mirror against a mirror.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2013, 04:54:13 AM »
Not quite feedback. But because this show had so much going on I thought I would say that firstly it was awesome and secondly congrats to the big winners.

As for actual feedback. Ill record a soundcloud on monday and give some detail and thoughts. 

If anyone wants to throw in some questions then feel free to do so.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Newcomer of the Year 2013.

J

• Supreme Commander
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shootproject.com/
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2013, 05:29:41 PM »
Just as a little extra incentive... we're going to take our cue from you guys on Feedback.

So, if you all want a Shots in the Dark?

We better start seeing some feedback. :)

T

• SHOOT Project Soldiers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2013, 06:28:22 PM »
So, here we go with the feedback wagon! Because I really want a SHOTS in the DARK (complete with Guy Love theme song please and than you)! And because the show deserves it too!

So, first for BOTH days:

The opening video, as always, was really well done. I love the desert theme with everyone looking to the sky as the storm clouds roll in. The bolt of lightning hitting the ground and the camera zooming into the black scorch mark was really cool. Once again an awesome song and an awesome opening video, as we are all accustomed to getting!

The flow for both shows (only tooting half a horn here) was really good, imo. Day 1 had more segments to help the flow, and Day 2 just seemed to flow well on its own with minimal segs. Very good for a ppv as they should be about the matches first and foremost.

Now, onto each individual day!

Day 1:

The Matches:

I wrote the RoS Gauntlet so I won't say much about it. But, I tried to give each person some time to work through their spots (assuming you sent me a strat). Mind you, out of 9 people, I got a strat from 4 of you and 1 of you talked to me on aim about the match. Hope it was enjoyable for those who read it.

Bad Ass Botherhood vs. Flying Avengers - this match reminded me of the old school NWA tag team matches in a psychological way mixed with the modern style athleticism you see in pro wrestling today. Even the finish with the unspecified "foreign object" was classic. The post-match beatdown with the handcuffs really reminded me of the 4 Horsemen destroying Dusty Rhodes back in the day. Then CADE SYDAL makes the save, even if he was late doing so (stop smoking so much ganja Cade!). WOOO Cade's back as Cade!

Crippler/Seton - I thought this was a well done "first" match for a feud. Even though I'm generally not a fan of "decision reversal" finishes, I think it works for this particular situation and feud. I loved the post-match with Cripper losing his shit and going after Seton, while Seton acts like a cunt and a female version of the douchebag heel.

Jester/Real Deal Impromptu Match – Very nicely done. Short and to the point, but it did what it needed to do. I like how Jester and Real Deal both use a superkick kind of move and the way that played out.  Jester picks up what many would call a cheap win during the ref bump. Wondering if anything else is going to happen with this going forward. It had a sense of finality but at the same time leaves some wiggle room for a potential future as well.

TMB/Moon – IF Title – Ok. Match aside, I’m going to be honest here because I feel like it needs to be said. Before I say this, keep in mind it may be a little bit hypocritical since I wasn’t able to max out and neither did my opponent. BUT, with that said, I was disappointed in the way the RPing turned out with this match. The whole sandbagging thing was just silly to me and there was a question as to whether the joint RP you two did that went up on the CD board was supposed to be a show RP. This was a championship match for a title that is looked at very fondly by many people in SHOOT. It deserved a better cycle than it got. Now, the RPs weren’t BAD, in fact, I thought they were quite good, but the way they were presented left a sour taste for me. Again, I KNOW I was in a big match and we weren’t able to max, but the reasoning was completely different. Still, I own that performance in my match. So, if I sound like a hypocrite, sorry, but I feel like it needed to be said publicly.

The match itself was very well done and had a really good vibe and flow to it. The finish was nicely done with a reverse Tidal Lock being utilized to make TMB pass out instead of a brutal maneuver being used. Again, the style of JGKM came into play. Nicely written and well done match.

Main Event – Loco/Valentine – MOTM Finals – Wow. Jeff writes with so much emotion and this match clearly sucked me in. This was everything the finals should have been and I enjoyed the hell out of it. Loco comes away with a HUGE win, but Valentine again continued to establish himself as a top tier contender. GREAT way to end day one. AND GLITTER! ERMAGHERD THE GLITTER!

The Segments:

Jeff starts out the show with Jonny Johnson. I thought this was a very classy way to both get Jonny involved on the show but to deliberately NOT overshadow the matches and what MOTM is all about. It’s AWESOME to see that the Jonny character is not done yet! Can’t wait until August so I can see who Jonny’s going to work with!

The Loco/Stein segment was one of those possible foreshadowing segments that I like to see. It wasn’t made painfully obvious, but you got this vibe that, at some point, even if Stein and Loco lose, they’re gonna meet in the ring eventually. I really liked the short tense moment at the end of the segment as well. One of those moments where the live crowd would hold their breath and then slowly let it out as things loosened up at the end.

The pre-match segment between Crippler/Seton was both funny and tense at the same time. Like, you can SEE how irritated Crippler is with Laura and that he’s chomping at the bit to get her in the ring. Meanwhile, Laura is at her cuntiest. The trip at the end made be chuckle but at the same time I was saying, “what a bitch” to myself. Lol

Mr. Ocelot has arrived. I’m REALLY interested to see how Jigga does here. From the CD RPs, I’d say he’s going to do well. Not much to say about this other than I really liked it. Makes me want to see how Jigga does when the competition starts.

The quick Loco interview with Mary Kelly was a great less is more vibe. Loco gets his point across very easily. Enjoyable segment, hyping the Main Event. I would have like to see one of these from Valentine too, just to balance things out, but it was still good.

The BaB are so delightfully evil. This was a segment that I asked for because I needed a transition between the IF title match and the Main Event. I’m really glad B gave us this segment though. You ALMOST want to laugh at what they are saying, but then you realize what they’ve done and you HATE them for it. So well done in so few words. Good shit, as always, B.

Well, that about covers Day 1. Stay tuned for Day 2 Feedback!

3/24/2013-9/2/2013

Skylar

• X-REGISTERED
  • FYI: There will be singing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2013, 08:07:44 PM »
I'll have to add in full highlights later.  For now I'll just mention the stuff I liked the most.

I liked the gauntlet format.  Every individual pairing told its own story, while the greater story linked to the winner of the gauntlet still hung over the whole thing.    And then the push it gives not just for Richards, though he wins the whole thing... there are 9 people in the match, but only 3 of them eliminated anybody.  You wonder how long Maya Nakashima could've stayed in the thing if he didn't draw Napalm early.  You wonder if Napalm may have won the whole thing if perhaps he hadn't had to face 4 people before getting Solomon Richards.  This match sets up a number of potential future matches, which makes it a great way to start the division and the show.

The Flying Avengers v BAB match was my favorite tag team contest.  For a match that came together with maybe a week to spare it still had that big match feel to it.  The contrast in styles worked well, and BAB are always interesting to read.  They're professional heels but they're more like douchey faces outside of work.  So you still get that sense like you don't maybe want them to win but you at least want a good show out of it.  The post-match was crazy, they really want you to focus on the heel part.

The Day 2 opener, of course, was just spit and bile and vitriol all the way.  You knew Corazon wasn't going to rest until he got payback, but the way he did it was still impactful.  Nailing him down like a twisted cross and then branding his face, so that way no matter what, as ugly and monstrous as Isaac may be, he will always have to publicly wear the mark that AC gave him.  And that the crowd didn't do anything except take it in with shocked silence was also a nice touch.

The tag title match I almost felt like, would they really have stopped fighting?  Both ANARCHY and Kenjay (pick the couples name, Kenjay or Flenji) were part of the brawl after Corazon/Entragian.  While certainly they would've had to grab him from the canvas and get him somewhere I feel like I'd have liked to see the match just start from there... the tag match opponents having never stopped their brawl in the back, management says screw it just get a ref back there.  And then it becomes a falls count anywhere dealy directly spinning out of the day 2 opener post-match while still letting Corazon's slow walk out of the building serve as the conclusion to that bit.

King/Stein is the kind of match I would point someone to when they worry too much on movesets and just droning on a list of technical moves.  This match was a tooth and nail claw for the title and a feeling-out clinic all at the same time, but you look back through it and they weren't trading big moves the whole time.  It was the emotion behind those moves, and them pulling it out of the crowd (reader) that made this match.  It was the combination of the RPs and segs and news and every bit of buildup for the arc leading up to this.  That's how you put together a world title match.  And while Stein's still not the best person ever, he isn't the worst person ever, either.  And to go over Donovan King here isn't harming King in the slightest, while Stein's victory is a grand cap off to their previous work going back for several arcs that it rightfully shows that it's not even really a disappointment that he won.  Excellent work with this.

T

• SHOOT Project Soldiers
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2013, 08:46:46 PM »
Day 2 Edition!

The Matches:

The opener was everything I thought it would be an more. While I initially did some work on this, Jer couldn't open the attachment I sent him and he wrote the whole match including the post-match. So, all credit to Jer! *Ahem* YOU STILL GOT IT *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP* Seriously nicely done match. I love how even though you KNEW they weren't "allowed" to let this degenerate into a bloodbath, each and every move just radiated with the hatred Corazon and Entragian have for each other. The Act of Inhumanity from the top rope was vicious too! The post match was so well written. The dialogue was flawless. I love the touch of having the fans in stunned silence instead of them cheering Corazon. Because what he did was still heinous, even if it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy in Entragian. :P

I'll drop feedback for the Trey/Orion match when it gets up.

I wrote the tag titles match. Now, the reason this wasn't a continuation from what happened in the opener is because, there's a whole other match between them that just isn't up yet. The idea is that at some point things were gotten under control in the back. All in all, I hope you guys enjoyed the match itself.

I've got to give Eric a HUGE thank you for the way he put Mephisto over in the SCCS finals. I NEVER thought I'd see Sammy tap out. Eric, you did a fantastic job with Mephisto and it was awesome to accidentally feud with you since January. :D Won't say much else since I'm involved in the match. But, YAY I WIN!

The main event was, in my opinion, expertly done. It wasn’t full of high spots. It wasn’t a bloody brawl. It was, as it should be, a WRESTLING match. The entrances were simple. This ENTIRE match put over the WHC as THE biggest prize in SHOOT. The way the match built was great. I’m a sucker for  a slow burn and that’s essentially what this was. Perfectly done. And the finish was almost a full circle. King locks in the Crossface, the very move that Stein is TERRIFIED of. And, in ALMOST a mirror finish to Redemption (when this feud REALLY started, technically), Stein counters the crossface into a pin, only he holds on and doesn’t tap. It wasn’t a huge flashy spot that ended this. It ended how it should have. With WRESTLING. This match was one of those, “let’s put away all the bullshit and go out there and fight. Man to man.” There WERE some really good high spots in the match that came at JUST the right time. The #Twitterbation from the top rope and the Dealbreaker counter from King. Those were great. But, the spots that had me excited were the quick one count spots. The spots where Stein is hitting move after move after move and getting a close nearfall, and then a two count, and then BARELY a two count. It all built up to that ONE move that’s been highlighted through the entire feud: The Carolina Crossface. After all, the Carolina Crossface is how King eliminated the previous champion before continuing on to win the Primus. And he’s come full circle, eleven months later… and it ended with the same move. I thought that was very fitting that the move used to rip the title from the previous champion was the highlight move of this entire feud (including the Crippler/King Redemption match and the 3 Way at Reckoning Day). Just something I noticed.

The #AgeofEnlightenment begins, not with Stein being a douchebag heel. But with him showing the outgoing champion respect. As it should be on a grand stage like Master of the Mat.

That wraps up MOTM feedback. Need something clarified? Feel free to ask. I’ll reply in the thread.

Also, Josh is so awesome. He is the awesomeist. I have not been threatened or coerced into saying this. *blinks furiously.*

3/24/2013-9/2/2013

SV

• The Artist
  • SHOOT Project Soldiers
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2013, 03:27:45 AM »
...Yeah, because, you know. Nothing else happened on D2 or anything...No awesome segment or nothing... :(

J

• Supreme Commander
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shootproject.com/
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2013, 02:25:21 PM »
Looks like you guys are wanting a really short podcast!

Lucy Blaylock

• SHOOT Project Soldiers
  • Feel LOVELESS.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2013, 04:12:50 PM »
Won't be too in depth right here. Just got news about an hour ago that my aunt passed away, but you guys deserve feedback.

I'm going to group the matches all together for now, because I was not disappointed by any matches. I was wowed by a few, such as the RoS gauntlet, the WHC, and Corazon/Entragian, but there were no BAD matches on this card. Everybody did a great job in that department.

Stuff that stood out for me:

Johnny Fucking Napalm. For those who put in their share of work on the RoS Gauntlet, you all did a great job, win or lose. but this guy right here really brought the fire, and got the write up to deserve that. Tim wrote up a star making performance for Good Ol' JN, and he deserved it. He's back out on his own since losing the Tag straps to ANARCHY, but he held his own against a good portion of the roster here. Big props also to Trey, for taking this one home. Shouldn't have a problem finding a feud for Solomon now, huh?

Jonny Johnson

We all kind of saw this coming, but still, it's a huge deal seeing Jonny coming back full time. This is a segment that BELONGS on PPV, and started the show off well

Eerie foreshadowing

Loco and Stein seg caused a lot of "Oh is this what's happening" with me. I thought these two might hook up regardless on the results of their matches, but Loco won the MoTM, and Stein took home the big gold, upending King after a near year long reign full of tough title defenses, and also one against just me.

BAB/Avengers
Cade is back, and BAB are cemented firmly as a top heel tandem. I've loved BAB from the beginning, due to B's ability to mix humor and seriousness so fluently, he makes it look easy. These guys as heel have been no different. They are just more bloodthirsty now. Loving this feud.

Crippler/Seton stuff
Obviously I'm biased, but this was the best stuff of the night! haha But seriously, I've enjoyed working with Dubey, and you guys will have to wait and see where we go from here!

Mr. Ocelot

Maybe not crazy about the weird name, but very interested in the character. Jigga has been working overdrive putting himself out there not just socially, but putting out a few SL posts and then this segment. Hope to see that trend continue!

IMPROMPTU CHALLENGE
Glad to see this, even if it wasn't a contested challenge on the RP board. Brings their story full circle. If it's over, that is.

Quick Loco appearance!

I love Loco. He's pushing tonight's main event. Great stuff. Short. Sweet. Works. Perfect segment for a PPV.

Iron Fist
Agree with the sentiment about the roleplaying. This is a title match on one of our biggest shows of the year. Should have seen roleplays for this days before the deadline, not just the day of the original deadline. Two rp's per person wouldn't have been seen if the deadline hadn't been extended. Not gonna harp on about it or anything, but just stating my opinion. Finish was good though. Congrats to Moon.

Salt. Meet Wound.

BAB are back, and a memorial service for Chris Sydal's career will be held this week. Can. Not. Wait.

Day 1 Main Event

This was an incredible match, and Jeff did a great job setting the tone with the atmostphere pre match. And Loco winning? Awesome. Would not have been disappointed either way, to be honest, but hey, like I said, I love Loco.  Looks like Valentine has something coming our way besides that.

DAY 2 BITCHES

Corazon/Entragian stuff

The pre match video was great, as usual. The match itself was tremendous as well. I almost wrote this, but luckily Jer was able to do it himself, because I was afraid of not being able to do it justice.

Post match, Corazon gets revenge on Isaac by sticking a branding iron in his face. The beating was savage leading up to it, and the work done on the story for this match was awesome. No question.

Cade speaks
An irate Cade Sydal declaring war against the BAB. Further furthering of this SL, and I love it.

Tag Team Title Match
Tim complained he didn't get a lot of strats for his matches. I sent him one, regardless on if I was in the match or not. I sent it for the Gauntlet, but this placement fit a lot better. Hope you guys enjoyed that! Tim did good with it!

Didn't know which way this was gonna go, but with the earlier goings on between SCAR and SHOOT, I don't think this is over yet, not by a long shot. Congrats to Anarchy, let's see more.

Valentine and He Who Was Not Booked

Valentine wants Mirage, but he doesn't want THIS Mirage. He wants the beast inside. He wants 3M. And he's willing to make things VERY personal to get what he wants. This time, it still didn't work. Or did it?

SCCS Finals
Loved the early psychology of this match, with the throwback to the last time these two men met in the ring. Mephisto trying repeatedly to put Sammy down with Godless, and this time, Sammy knows what's coming and stops it.

The big shocker! Sammy taps! Mephisto wins convincingly, and deserves it. This was a great way to finish this years SCCS and as the winner of last years, I will give Mephisto the actual title of Mr. Sin City once I get my dollar!

King Pre-Match

Again, perfect segment for a PPV. I know a lot of people aren't a fan of segments on shows like this, but if done right, they click perfect with the match they are pushing.

WHC Match
Big news is Stein defeats King! Nice touch with the play on King/Crippler from Redemption, and I agree with earlier sentiments from Timbot, with the Carolina Crossface playing a central role in King's reign. He beat the previous champion with it, the end of Redemption's WHC match and Reckoning Day's ME featured it, and now here at MoTM. I kind of hope there's a return match down the road, because these guys put on a great story, a great cycle of RP'ing and a great match here. What WHC material is supposed to be.

Congrats Gregums. Well done.

SV

• The Artist
  • SHOOT Project Soldiers
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2013, 04:20:35 PM »
Day One:

I could fully imagine the opening in my head, lots of CGI and Green screen went into the production of that one lol. Again a nice little build up with the clam before the storm as the theme.

Jonny Johnson added some hype to the start of the show; I am a fan of everything Jonny Johnson and the way the character carries himself. If ever I bring Zex into SHOOT Johnson is a guy I would love for him to team with.

Rule of Surrender match; wow, it was bloody long; however I loved how Napalm was the MVP of the match; I am enjoying the new direction with the character after Dan Stein ditched him and it’s good to see him get a nice nod and not become the Marty Jannetty of Sex and Violence.  I am looking forward to where this division goes from here, I would like to see a revolving opponent system with Napalm, Maya and Black taking shots at Richards and trading the title back and forth between the four of them; this match definitely had the potential to set up something like this for the division.  Hats off to Tim for this match, must have taken quite a lot of effort and time to pull this one out of the hat.

Stein and Loco set the seeds for the collision course between the two of them; I am looking forward to that.

The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants Vs The Mighty Avengers…Sorry, with those tag names I couldn’t help myself. As Tim said, very classic Tag-Team styling coming out in this one; something that is a miss in Tag wrestling today unfortunately, I enjoyed this one and am looking forward to where it goes from here.

The we had super-cunt herself step into Uber-Bitch mode in the segment with LC.  And given what transpired in the match, this was a perfect build up to the match; As for the match itself, nicely written with great flow and the ending helped build forward from what was started in the segment. Both the match and seg really complimented eachother as do the characters of Seton and Crippler. Keep up the good work on this feud as I can really see it going somewhere.

Mr. Ocelot...When I read the first CD, I thought to myself; this buffering stuff seems out of place and I wasn’t sure what to make of the character at all. That’s not too much of a knock; I thought the style was a little pretentious; normally when I get that feeling I sense “ego.” (I also hadn’t spoken to you yet either.) Last time I thought that about someone was the first glimpse we got of Caden and he has become one of my favs, so please don’t take that to heart. Then I read the other CDs and the intrigue started to kick in…Now we have this segment and I can forget my original feeling/fears when reading the first CD. This character has a lot of potential.

One thing I love about SHOOT is the impromptu matches that take place, Not many feds utilise them as a storytelling tool; I have done them in previous feds (Even a title match.) Given the two characters involved we know this is building to something bigger so I have my ear to the ground from here on out.

I enjoyed the Loco Promo. And it helped play towards the story I think we both told in our RPs. There is a reason why there were no Valentine segments on this show that is because I was trying to tell the story that Valentine is focused on the match and match alone. He is not here to entertain anyone but himself. While Loco loves his fans and his placement here in SHOOT. Hopefully that clears up why I didn’t send in a segment for day one.

I wrote the JGKM Vs TMB match; I had a great start from JGKM and enjoy writing for his character.

BAB segment...Ah these guys are awesome hahaha. What fuckers.

The Master of the Mat Final

:(

Now I am stuck with Mirage :( :( :P

Congrats on the win though. It has been an epic build up for both of us getting to this stage and I couldn't have asked for a better opponent in the final. Hat’s off to you. As for the match itself; loved it…I already told Jeff that he can write Valentine matches any time he wants as he always nails it.

T

• SHOOT Project Soldiers
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2013, 04:48:26 PM »
...Yeah, because, you know. Nothing else happened on D2 or anything...No awesome segment or nothing... :(

I refuse to read Mirage filth!

OK, maybe I just forgot because I got wrapped up in my Main Event feedback!

So, joking aside, here we go with...

Day 2 Segment Feedback!

Corazon/Entragian Hype Video - Jer always does really good hype videos. Reading this, I went to youtube and listened to the song as I read. You can almost picture the clips playing as you listen to the song. Jer nails it as usual. And, given the Jer's internet went out of commission and he found a way to get back in action, I think he deserves a little bit of special recognition. So Jer, I'm mailing you a midget stripper. I'll try to remember to poke air holes in the box.

Cade Sydal is going to whittle a wooden dildo. Buck and Chuck are going to get splinters! Seriously though, bad ass (no pun intended) segment here from Cade, establishing the Cade Sydal is back and he isn't fucking around. The BaB fucked with his family and he's not gonna let them get away with it. It's cool for me to see the Cade character as a face because I've only read him as a heel (he was the WHC when I first came to SHOOT during my first run).

Mirage and Valentine have good chemistry from what I've seen so far. The only advice I'd give is to make sure you guys find a way to keep yourselves SHOOT relevant. This looks like it's going to be a SUPER personal feud and sometimes those kind of feuds can become disconnected from the est of the fed because they are so personal. So, if you guys find a way to keep it related to SHOOT as well (having matches with other roster members, maybe having other roster members playing minor roles, etc) then I think it's going to be great. The segment was really good too. Valentine wants the 3M persona in the worst way. But, this is one of those “be careful what you wish for” things. Because, 3M put Donovan King through hell. And any character that can do that is not one to be fucked with.

The King prematch promo was perfect. It was that final battle cry. It wasn’t long winded either, which was really good. Short and to the point, it was the mirror image of the opening video; the calm before the storm. In the video, King looks up to the sky one last time before raising the title into the air as a bolt of lightning strikes the faceplate. That translates well to this segment. This is King looking up as the rain starts to fall. And this line: “If you comin’ for the Throne… …you gotta take the Crown…from the King.” That’s the verbal version of King raising the title in the air as the lightning comes down. King is ready and this short segment said a whole lot to me.

Well, I think NOW that covers ALL of MOTM. Again, any questions or clarification, ask and I’ll reply in thread.

3/24/2013-9/2/2013

Mirage

• 3M
  • SHOOT Project Soldiers
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2013, 10:04:01 AM »
Day 1 Feedback.  Yes, I do have a few negative thoughts, so if you can't handle that they may be about you or the show itself, don't continue reading.  But, as always I will write my honest thoughts without sugarcoating to give you "the feels".

The opening, as always, was fantastic.  It may just be me combined with this being a PPV event, but it seemed liked the energy level of the intro was appropriately amped up.  So even if it was just me, it worked.

Jonny Johnson comes out to tell us he’s officially signed and staying in SHOOT Project, and promises he’s going to win, win and win some more.  But that music he came out too makes me want to crash into a bridge, for real.

The Rule of Surrender match was well written, and that’s saying something.  I’ve never liked reading or being involved in matches like this, as they’re usually cluster-fucks of who knows what.  Keeping track of who is where, who is doing what, and to who, not to mention why can be a complicated process, so kudos to the writers for doing their best to keep the action in sequence and understandable.  This ends up being a showcase for Richards vs Black, which was excellent.  And Black losing surprised me.  I like being surprised when it comes to wrestling.

Backstage, the Loco/Molly interaction begins with a reminder of continuity and then we move to Loco/Stein.  This was a good foreshadowing segment, and I loved how both played the live audience at the Epicenter.

The BAB vs Flying Avengers.  Where is my remote so I can forward this?  ;)  I actually liked the over the top entrance being announced as it was.  The match started off a bit formulaic, but in this case I have to say the build up worked well, and as the match gained momentum, it became so fast paced that when the match ended, they kept the action going until Cade came in for the save.  I’ve always liked Cade.  I’ve never liked the BAB. ;)  But this was really well written.  Enjoyed.

Backstage, The Crippler and Seton.  I have to say (though I probably have before), that Seton has become a person who’s shown me why you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover.  I really like the character now.  This came across as playful pun filled banter between the two before their pending match, but I'm not sure how I feel about that...

Which leads toooooo…Lunatikk Crippler vs Laura Seton.  I hope Laura wins.  We get a lot of back and fourth, a couple of crowd pleasing moments, and that leads to a Crippler win.  Damn.  Ok, well, I got the sense that these two hated each other, but…didn’t quite.  I’m not really sure if I liked…wait, Laura wins!  Good.  So, depending on the aftermath of this one, I’ll have to hold my feelings on it…as I sense there is more to come of this mind game Laura seems to be playing.  Ok, you have my attention.

Luther Crumb and Mr. Ocelot.  A standard old school introduction and I think I liked it BECAUSE of that.  He spoke about wrestling, but in his own way.  I mean, that IS what we do here, right?  Wrestle?!  I hope Mr. Ocelot understands what it means to have the opportunity to be “introduced” on a SHOOT PPV.  Was glad I wasn't subjected to his former wrestling "resume" if you will.  Because I honestly don't care if you were a 32 time Global Champion of the World of the Universe!

In the ring, Real Deal sends a clear message to Jester Smiles.  And it went something like this…fuck you, Jester Smiles, and get in this ring!  So, surprisingly, Jester Smiles does just that…and we are given an impromptu match!  I loved this, because we usually don't get to see any follow through on this type of situation...they usually result in pull-aparts...but this one actually delivered!  We get a ref bump which derails Real Deal, and Jester pounces on the opportunity for the win.  Old school chair shot FTW.  Well written, and I’m hoping this wasn’t the last we hear of it.  And by old school chair shot, I mean pre-Foley ruining chairshots for the world of wrestling where a person can kick out of 7 chairs to the head.

Quick and to the point interview with Loco Martinez speaking on his return to wrestling.  I, for one, am glad to see him back...kind of.  Well, no, I'm really not.  That means I'll be subjected to his thirteen year old girl crap again.  Got a bit of a glimpse into the playful character Loco can be at times...and I hate him.  But I guess that means I like him in an odd way.  :/

JGKM vs TMB.  Battle of the acronyms.  I think at this point I’m going to have to skip the standard commentary on matches in general, as most follow a similar build up to the finish formula, and I’ll stick to anything that stands out or that I find interesting about the match itself.  The writer(s)? here really seemed to go out of their way to sell the Iron Fist as an endurance match, and it shows with the near count outs to the point that neither competitor could barely stand at the end.  Nice use of the airplane spin to make SHOOT superstars seem above and beyond all others!  Rocky II ending.

We are now treated to a sarcastically delivered Magnus/Dresden interview where they address their “legions of fans”, that they know don’t exist.  This was great heeldom here, reminded me of the late 90's type of cool heels that you want to laugh with, though...but I've always like that.

Valentine vs Loco.  This was a PPV quality main event that I have to say surprised me, but I’m not sure it surprised me in a good way.  I like Loco, I’ve known him for a long time…but I thought Valentine should have won this, and it made me feel cheated that he didn’t.  We are then reminded of Loco’s over the top celebrations that look more fitting for a teenage girls slumber party, which is exactly why I didn’t want this ending, because I knew this was coming if Loco happened to win.  I’d rather a bitchass like Valentine win than to be subjected to stupid pop songs and glitter.  I like Loco, but this music and this celebration make me … not.  But this shows how effective Loco is as a writer.  I'm conflicted on this, because it WAS good...it's just...Loco.  Again.

Overall thoughts on this show is that I liked it…but I didn’t love it, but that can change based on what the second half of the show brings.  And to all those that contributed and helped write this show, please don’t take this as a back handed complement, because it was good, but when it comes to SHOOT Project PPV’s, I expect better than good.  Perhaps this is because it’s a two part PPV and this is merely the first half and the way it’s broken into two shows is what’s creating the illusion that makes me feel this way.  I have to remember the show isn't over yet. ;)

Mirage

• 3M
  • SHOOT Project Soldiers
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2013, 12:50:59 PM »
Mirage and Valentine have good chemistry from what I've seen so far. The only advice I'd give is to make sure you guys find a way to keep yourselves SHOOT relevant. This looks like it's going to be a SUPER personal feud and sometimes those kind of feuds can become disconnected from the est of the fed because they are so personal. So, if you guys find a way to keep it related to SHOOT as well (having matches with other roster members, maybe having other roster members playing minor roles, etc) then I think it's going to be great. The segment was really good too. Valentine wants the 3M persona in the worst way. But, this is one of those “be careful what you wish for” things. Because, 3M put Donovan King through hell. And any character that can do that is not one to be fucked with.

Concerning my segment with Valentine, this has been a complicated process...and we did our best to extend things while he was competing in MOTM.  Upon entering SP, Orion vs Cronos/Mirage was a start up project that ultimately failed, and seemed disconnected from the SHOOT universe.  So, while in the process of fracturing off our own storyline, Valentine entered into MOTM and made it quite far for a newcomer (as you all know by now), and because of this we needed a way to keep Valentine/Mirage on the back burner while Valentine competed in MOTM.  Ultimately, we decided to approach this in a slower-than-we-would-have-liked method while hoping people would allow the slow build up and not get bored.

We understand the highly HIGHLY personal nature of what was in this segment, and all the buildup to this segment for that matter, and this was done for multiple reasons.  Namely to show the SHOOT universe that Valentine WILL go beyond the ring if/when necessary, as up until now he's shown to be capable IN the ring, so this was a taste of what he's capable of outside of that element.  It's also somewhat ironic for those that know the Mirage character, who has always been about personal and never cared much about titles or accolades.  But after what occurred with Mirage/Cronos, we basically had to go back to the drawing board and completely change directions from where Cronos wanted to bring the Mirage character.  Time will tell if we are successful with this.

But now...

Full speed ahead.

CadeSydal

• SHOOT Project Soldiers
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2013, 03:40:32 PM »
<3

Christopher Davis

• X-REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2013, 06:06:33 PM »
Hey,

Started reading MotM and almost immediately popped...

Conor Caden is from ANN ARBOR, MICHIGAN!!!!!!

Why does he not come out to "Hail to the Victors"?

Is his ring gear Maize and Blue?

That's awesome!!!

He may get a visit from a fellow Michigander some time in the future....

oh and Jonny's back...yeeaahhhh

ANN ARBOR!!!!!

Ok, I'll finish reading now...

Mirage

• 3M
  • SHOOT Project Soldiers
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2013, 06:21:33 PM »
Oh, something I'd like to add to my feedback (which will be continued for day 2), is that I'd like to thank J, B (in that order, because reading these two names as BJ seriously bothers me), Mephisto (that's his real name, Tim is an alias), Valentine (for agreeing to feud with me, which I'm thankful for...because I could have been stuck with -- I don't know -- someone bad/lazy or that no shows), and the rest of the weekly writers and contributors to SHOOT Project.  Seriously, thank you for all the time you spend doing this for our entertainment, and believe me...it's entertaining.  Oh, and thank you for allowing me to tag along all these years, despite being a total flake and/or an on again off again member of SP.

Oh, disclaimer: I don't want this coming off as some sort of sucking up type of post, so in light of that thought, I'd also like to say fuck you J and B, Tim, the Pale One, and the rest of the guys in charge of this place and/or those that contribute above and beyond the call of duty. ;)  Everyone in charge of this place, fuck off. :)  Thank you, but fuck off.

Christopher Davis

• X-REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2013, 06:28:58 PM »
SWEET SASSY MOLASSY!!!

Congrats Loco finally getting a shot at SHOOT's pinnacle, looking forward to seeing what you do from this point on.

I loved the match with Lunatik and Laura, just from the quick backstage vintage and the match I got a pretty good feel of what they have going on and I like it.

I thought The Real Deal was dead...I heard he couldn't get over the fact that him and that other guy that formed that tag team that I don't remember couldn't beat the single GREATEST TAG TEAM OF ALLL TIIIIMMMMEEE and decided his time was done...

Guess not....

Hatin Jester right now...but I'm supposed to so good job...nice little match.

I dig the Flying Avengers intro...

The show overall was great, but I expect nothing less from SHOOT!!

Please forgive me if I did specifically mention everything or everyone I did enjoy it but there comes a point where I get sick of reading what I write, (that's why my role plays were always so short) so I'm going to bid you all adieu...

B

• Bend the Knee
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2013, 06:36:01 PM »
Isn't there a wheelchair for you to hobble to with your old ass?

<3 always,
The other guy that formed that tag team that you don't remember

Christopher Davis

• X-REGISTERED
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2013, 06:38:09 PM »
Why yes...yes there is....

Wait for it....

At Yo Mama's House!!!

Old School...gotta love it...

Entragian

• Project: SCAR
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2013, 01:10:15 AM »
Just wanted to commend everyone on a fucking FANTASTIC show. I'll be working on full feedback tomorrow.

Entragian

• Project: SCAR
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2013, 04:26:12 PM »
MASTER OF THE MAT FEEDBACK: DAY ONE

Opening Video:
Soooo good. I’ll assume either Scott or B wrote this since they’re both known for epic hype videos. I definitely approve of the song choice too.

JONNY JOHNSON!:
Jeff never fails to excite me with his CAPSLOCK awesomeness; I always look forward to Jonny segments because they feel like they’re happening in an actual live wrestling arena where people are ridiculously pumped up for a show. Jonny signed to a long-term SHOOT contract? My reaction to that= FUCK YES. I can’t wait until August, haha.

RoS match:
This match was wild, so many crazy spots! I was shocked when Maya got eliminated early, especially since he was one of my picks to win. I’m gonna agree with others in saying that Napalm was the driving force in this match, he was like the monstrous backbone from which all the action kinda centered around or directly involved to keep the framework of the match intact. (Side note: Napalm getting into the IF division on the next set of shows is PERFECT. THAT is the division I’ve always wanted to see Napalm involved in within SHOOT Project. The character fits flawlessly into the IF title landscape and he could do so well there)

Another “oh shit” moment for me was when Tanya Black entered the match late, and she was my other major pick of mine to win…so I felt sorry for anyone left in that ring. Loved how explosive she was in dealing out offense to pretty much everyone in sight.

And big surprise, Solomon Richards outlasts everyone and snaps up the RoS title! That’s a major win for Solomon, I’ve always liked Trey’s work with that character so I’m sure he’ll do this reborn division a whole lot of justice.

Loc & Stein:
I enjoyed this. Little bit of a tense interaction between Loco & Stein, tons of witty retorts being thrown back and forth. I liked how at the end both men kinda clearly wanted the last word and were scrapping for it, lol.

BAB vs. Flying Avengers:
Great tag team match between these two teams. The avenging heroes and the nefarious villains! I really dug the almost comic book overtones that went into the roleplay work of this storyline. The assault at the end with Chance cuffed up and Kid Lightning getting blasted with the chair was really brutal…wonder what will happen next!

Crip/Seton:
This cracked me the fuck up, lol. I love how Laura is just randomly poking Crippler and riling him up…it reminded me of a Three Stooges scene. Poke on the old noodle, poke on the nose…poke in the eyes! Laura was so aggravating here…and you can tell Crip’s rage is just boiling and boiling.

Crip vs. Seton:
Reallllly good match in what has turned out to be a really good feud. SWEET SASSY MOLASSY…what a battle these two had. Crip is so riled up and heated, Laura ends up tapping…and he won’t let go! And then the referee reverses the decision, and Laura wins! Lol I really liked that ending, and Laura raising up her arm in victory at the end like she planned out the whole thing and took advantage of Crippler’s anger. I really like this feud so far, hope it continues.

Ocelot: I’m very intrigued by this character. His writing is really good and the characters themselves are really well developed. Dutch asking Luther Crumb if he’d been drinking got a chuckle outta me. I’m interested to see what Ocelot sets his sights on here in SHOOT.

Real Deal/Jester: Impromptu fight here that I’m really glad we got to see, because the Jester/Real Deal storyline definitely deserves closure or continuation, whichever these guys decide to do. Jester is such a dominant dickbag in this fight…laying waste to Real Deal and saying “We’re done. Got it?”

I really wanna see Jester booked in more random matches, especially after getting a sample of what he’s capable of against Real Deal.

IF title match: I know there some issues going into this one…talk of sandbagging and lateness and things like that. I think all of that is silly and the big thing to remember here is that the Iron Fist Championship is ONE rung below the World Championship…so the division definitely needs to be shown respect because it’s a privilege to be involved in the IF landscape. The match itself was hard fought. Moon retains, we’ll see where he goes from here.

BAB segment: BAB gonna be conducting a memorial service to look forward to in the near future? Oh god yes.

Lionheart vs. Loco:
This match was pretty goddamn amazing. It had Jeff written all over it with that overwhelming excitement, every move dire and every pinfall suspenseful as hell. Both of these guys literally beat ALL of the big names in SHOOT to get to this point and you really get the sense that they realize that are fighting with EVERYTHING they have to offer on this stage.

Loco with a HUGE win over Lionheart, and both of these guys come outta this one looking like a million bucks. Zombie Kill of the Week might be one of my favorite finishers ever…it combines The Shield and TWD…what more could you want?? :p Plus I gotta disagree with Har about Loco’s celebration. I feel like the sunlight and the glitter and the Ke$ha tune is a perfect representation of who Loco Martinez is. He’s a light-hearted guy that is all about making people share in his happiness…and at his core he’s a FUN type of person. This celebration came across as just that…something fun and full to the brim with good vibes.

Comment(s) Of The Night:

Jonny: I wanna...  do things right.  Whatever that might be to someone else, who knows.  But I can assure you I'm gonna do right, BY ME.  That means busting my ass off.  WINNING matches...  WINNING TITLES.  That means doing everything I can to make up for a LIFETIME of hurt I've caused other people; my peers"

"It means...  making amends."

"And it means, once again, ONE DAY slinging the SHOOT PROJECT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP OVER MY SHOULDER and RULING THIS BLEAK, FUCKING WORLD OF OURS."

Laura Seton: How's the old noodle, Crip?

Laura Seton: I wasn't aware an egg-sucking chicken turd had the advanced abilities of a human.

Match of the Night:
Tie: Valentine Lionheart vs Loco Martinez and RoS match

Spot of the Night:
BAB decimating Kid Lightning

Segment of the Night:
Laura & Crippler backstage

Biggest Face:
Loco Martinez

Biggest Heel:
Tie: Valentine Lionheart & Laura Seton

I'll try to have something up for Day 2 in the next few days or so.

B

• Bend the Knee
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2013, 08:11:52 PM »
TRY?! YOU WILL!!!!

*runs away crying*

G

• G Money Nicholson Jr.
  • SHOOT Project Soldiers
  • I don't hate Tim on Tuesdays or Thursdays
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2013, 08:28:49 PM »
In Ring Segment
Jonny Johnson

Enjoyed this segment for what it was. Being a big heel Jonny fan I choose not to believe that he’s being honest about doing things his way, either because I think it’s a swerve or because I want it to be a swerve, but it was a good opening segment to keep people interested, especially after losing to Donovan King and people having questions about the status of Jonny.

Singles Match
Rule of Surrender Gauntlet Match

This match had some firepower in it, current, future and past. With Maya and Tanya Black you had the past/current, Richards and really Kash because of his hot start you have the current and everyone else has the future. I really thought this was well done and you could tell the match itself was fun to write because of the way it flowed, Tim. In terms of what this does for characters, it’s obvious that Solomon Richards being the RoS champion is probably the best outcome, but Napalm probably benefitted the most from his showing. That said, if Napalm keeps having good showings in title matches, he’s going to become a sentimental face and people are going to be chomping at the bit for him to pick up a singles title.

Everyone else in this match, namely the guys that are just recently establishing yourselves here (and Mason), don’t see this match as a make or break moment in your SHOOT Project runs. How you rebound from this is going to say a lot; whether you move on and grow and use this to further your characters or get upset and pack up your bags. I’ve talked to a person or two who have the right mindset about this; I hope the rest of you do, too.

Great match to read, really fun idea. Congrats to Trey on his nonexistent character’s title win.

Backstage Segment
Loco Martinez and Dan Stein

This was fun to do with Scott. Dan Stein and Loco Martinez have a long history stemming back to TTW and kind of wanted to get that out of the way if the outcomes of our matches were the same (so that we would work with each other either way, win or lose). I think that a Martinez/Stein feud is going to be stellar and I hope that we can give the SHOOTie BOOTies what they deserve with it!

Tag Match
Bad Ass Brotherhood versus The Flying Avengers!

Chance Ryan and BAB have been feuding for the last PPV cycle and the BAB keep going through his teammates like a hot knife through butter. I want to believe that people thought the Flying Avengers would be around for a long, long time after Chris Kid Lightning came back, after that brutal beat down and the return of Cade (sprinting, even) I think we’re going to get a new tag team in the mix and I hope that this was just a long, slow burn to bring back Cade Sydal because I don’t know much about Cade Sydal and I’d like to learn more.

Just kidding.

Backstage Segment
Laura Seton and Lunatikk Crippler

A quick look into the juvenile way that Laura is taking this feud, which really sets up the way the match ends. Crippler tells it like it is and lays it down for Laura, and still, she fucks up.

Singles Match
Laura Seton versus Lunatikk Crippler

This match had a lot of “stiff” moves from Crippler because of the shit that Laura’s been doing lately, and that was super awesome to see that all tie in as part of the story telling. As for the ending with the reversal, I kind of see it as a heelish move, but Crippler did tell her that she was going to get fucked up and…sho’ nuff. Willie Dean had to reverse the finish because of Crippler’s anger and that really sells the feud so far. Good psychological story telling.

Backstage Segment
Mr. Ocelot and Luther Crumb

Fantastic debut segment. Didn’t need to attack anyone to make a statement and it resounded well. Mr. Ocelot, for a litany of reasons, is being much talked about and that’s very awesome. Whether or not you’re catfishing us and you’re actually someone we know, or we hate, or we love that you just want refuge from another fed, welcome to SHOOT Project, Jigga. You know how to arrive and you’re very dapper about it. I’m curious what’s going to go in to Crumb’s drunkenness, but that’s definitely a cool character trait or what have you. Good lookin’ out.

Singles Impromptu Match
Real Deal versus Jester Smiles

Can this get a “finally”? Glad this happened, and the way it did with Jester getting the heel heat yet dominant victory. I will say that if Real Deal and OutKast are used to put people over from here on in, they’ll lose their importance and matches like this won’t have the same feeling as they currently do. Need to see them cause some shit, yo. Jester gets a win on a PPV that he hasn’t had for a while because of Sammy, and Eric, I’m sure, is happy to keep Jester rolling. Loved the “We’re done. Got it?” line. Dick dick dick.

Backstage Segment
Loco Martinez

Short and sweet, but definitely gives you an idea for how big the match is to the Bronze Wonder. This makes me think about something that I’ll ask at the end of this feedback, by the way. Anyways, this was short and sweet and great.

Singles Match
Iron Fist Championship
Ja Gi Kyung-Moon ©  versus Thomas Manchester Black

This match felt different to me, and I can’t put my thumb on why. The ending really stood out to me in how it was done. The match itself, not only the story telling but the psychology was entirely different than any other Iron Fist match I can think of, especially given the way it ended with a passout rather than a knock out (which was awesome). I didn’t hate this match, and maybe it was the RP boards in effect, but I didn’t get into this match as much as I should have. Enjoyed the writing though, Sam.

Backstage Segment
Bad Ass Brotherhood

Good lord, I can’t wait for Chance and Cade to beat the fuck out of the BAB. Really sweet segment that set up ANOTHER segment for 114/10 and that’s alright with me. Good stuff, B. Very dickbag, and I hate the BAB more because of it.

Main Event
Master of the Mat Finals
Loco Martinez versus Valentine Lionheart

I think this match was so hotly contested on the boards that it SERIOUSLY affected my interest in the match itself, regardless of my interests in it as I was waiting for the results of the WHC match. Sam and Scott have both put in a lot of work to establish themselves as members of the community, not just roster. Both characters have put on a strong showing in the tournament from where they came from. Remember that Lionheart came from a play in match and beat Crippler to advance after that. You’d have to think that Lionheart had the momentum there but Scotty showed why he’s definitely going into the Hall of Fame in the circle, whenever or wherever that might be. A win here is, scary enough, Loco’s BIGGEST win in SHOOT Project, ever. This kind of solidifies Loco as a SHOOT Project name, not a TTW or a Legacy name in SHOOT Project, at least for me.

Winning the Master of the Mat is a tremendous achievement, maybe even more so than the Redemption rumble because you have to bring it for four show periods to win, rather than just have one really solid PPV period. The accomplishment that comes with winning the MotM shouldn’t be lost on anyone. Congratulations, Scott. This is HUGE and I hope you feel as proud of this as you could anything else in the world.

And I can’t wait to beat you.

Over all, this was a great PPV night. I like that it was really just put up or shut up night with very few segments to cause breaks in the action, but the segments that were there were important to the stories. I think this could’ve been a PPV on its own and that’s awesome to think about.

Great job everyone.

To the newbies; do you think SHOOT Project “stars” rely too much on their pasts or do they do a good enough job of establishing themselves for you to BELIEVE that they deserve to be respected as stars, though you came in after they’ve already established themselves as stars?

Support SHOOT Project by visiting our eWtorch database posting here:

"Will your buddy let you fuck a midget in his bed? If the answer is yes, then you know that dude is solid."
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."

Napoleon Bonaparte