June 27, 2017, 09:46:17 AM

Author Topic: Revolution 114 & Dominion 10 Feedback  (Read 586 times)

T

• SHOOT Project Soldiers
    • View Profile
Revolution 114 & Dominion 10 Feedback
« on: July 23, 2013, 09:08:33 PM »
Two weeks removed from Master of the Mat, SHOOT Project brings you Revolution 114! In the main event of the evening, "The Golden Boy" Dan Stein defends his World Heavyweight Championship against "The Wayward Son" Trey Willett. Anarchy defends their World Tag Team Championships against Laura Seton and Maya Nakashima, the fan dubbed team of LES BIEN. Valentine Lionheart seeks to get back on track after his Master of the Mat loss as he takes on the returning "Premier Attraction" Corey Lazarus. Elizabeth Gaunt takes on Tanya Black. And the Iron Fist Championship is on the line as Ja Gi Kyung-Moon defends against Johnny Napalm.

See all this and more...

Let us know! Dominion results will be linked in this thread as well. This will be a consolidated feedback thread to ensure BOTH shows get the feedback they deserve.

Former Sin City Champion (1x)
3/24/2013-9/2/2013

T

• SHOOT Project Soldiers
    • View Profile
Re: Revolution 114 & Dominion 10 Feedback
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 01:05:18 AM »
SHOOT Project rolls on. At Revolution, a new World Heavyweight Champion was crowned. Tonight, we see the return of a legend, a battle to determine the true Mr. Sin City, the debut of a new soldier, and more!

See it all:

Leave it here! Both shows are up! Let's get some feedback!

Former Sin City Champion (1x)
3/24/2013-9/2/2013

Lucy Blaylock

• SHOOT Project Soldiers
  • Feel LOVELESS.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 01:38:34 AM »
Just leaving this here real fast.

Tim is the fucking man. Not only did he put together these shows, but that ladder match was excellent. So far one of my frontrunners for match of the year.

More feedback coming Friday probably

J

• Supreme Commander
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shootproject.com/
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 07:48:16 AM »
I'm nominating Tim for SHOOT MVP for this year's awards, just in case there was any question.

We wouldn't be running right now without him.

Mirage

• 3M
  • SHOOT Project Soldiers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 11:34:44 AM »
Also wanted to drop in and say thank you to everyone that contributes and makes these shows possible, and at the top of that list, Timmah.  Please don't burn yourself out, man, what you've been doing as of late is nothing short of amazing.

Just a big thank you to everyone, especially Tim, for all the hard work.

SHOOT Project is the place to be, because of people like you, J, B, etc.

xiv

• B once fired a guy for me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2013, 12:41:56 PM »
Agreed on big ups to Tim and everyone helping get the shows up, busting their asses with matches and continue to kill it on the boards and telling stories week in and week out. Now let me drop a little Rev-Back

I liked the simple brief cold opening from Stein.  Cool way to see the new champ ever so briefly before we launch into the show's opening video.

Like the continuity/sell from the announcers about the fallout from Master of the Mat, and how the parties that held SCAR at bay reacted to their rolls.    Right into SCAR coming to the ring and showing a united front.  They're not done.  Really liked the subtle usage of "Bad Man" by Kenji.  Very good segment from this whole group. 

Cade!  Liked this furthering of the FA/BAB feud.  plus more cade = more gooder!

Moon/Napalm was a hard fought entertaining IF TItle match.  Big ups to Jonny Napalm for the big win.  Hope to see these two mix it up in the future!

I like the dynamic between Gaunt and Laz.   Really solid and interesting.  Its interesting cuz I found myself rooting for Liz in this.  Plus she was sympathetic with her reaction to the fallout of Corazon's attack on Entragian. I'm just throwing it out there randomly, but I've noticed it before but I think Gaunt could work as a face. 

Really good match between Valentine/Laz.   Good pacing and flow.  Just as i was talking about Liz's likability she comes out POST match.  lol… there goes THAT theory. 

I really liked the adding of people talking about the fall out from Corazon/Entragian. 

I really enjoyed Tanya/Gaunt.  Fast paced action.  Lot of fun with some really nice spots and counters.

Enjoyed the Crippler/Seton exchange.  Excited to see this feud continue. 

LIttle hype from Mephisto for Dominion.   That is something I like with our show structure.  You can sell your Dominion match on Revolution.  Opens up another avenue to do some different stuff.

Nice write up for Anarchy/Les Bien.  Good big vs. little styled match.  Interesting twist on the teamwork of Maya/Laura. 

Stein/Trey was a PPV caliber Main Event.  Really good stuff.  GINORMOUS win by Trey.  Big congrats to him.  Fascinated to see Stein's reaction and the impending rematch.

This was an INSANE show to start off a PPV cycle.  We had 2 title changes.  Some great stuff started or continued for feuds.  Very excited to see what's in store.