November 24, 2017, 06:12:25 PM

Author Topic: Revolution 115 & Dominion 11 Feedback  (Read 1124 times)

T

• SHOOT Project Soldiers
    • View Profile
Revolution 115 & Dominion 11 Feedback
« on: August 08, 2013, 01:06:33 AM »
SHOOT Project surges onward with Revolution 115! In the evening's main event, Project: SCAR and Orion forces unite when VALENTINE LIONHEART teams up with ELIZABETH GAUNT to wage war against COREY LAZARUS and 3M! Also featured on the show, KENJI YAMADA goes one on one with  JA GI KYUNG-MOON, HENRY GORDON takes on DATURA, and, in the opening match, the Rule of Surrender Championship is on the line as SOLOMON RICHARDS defends against red hot newcomer, MR. OCELOT! To see all that and more:

--------------------

SHOOT Project continues on with Dominion 11! In our main event, 2013 Master of the Mat Winner, LOCO MARTINEZ goes head to head with former World Heavyweight Champion, DAN STEIN! Also on the card, TANYA BLACK seeks to empower her Third Army by challenging ORION for the unsanctioned Orion Championship and EL ASSO WIPO, SHOOT Project's LEGENDARY LUCHADORE will go one on one with the returning CRONOS DIAMANTE! To start things off though, SHOOT Project Sin City Champion, JACOB MEPHISTO defends his title against JERRY MATTHEWS and CONOR CADEN in a Triple Threat Match.

PLUS: Don't miss the HUGE announcement issued by SHOOT Project Management!

To get all this and more:

Let us know folks! Please let's get some feedback going!

Former Sin City Champion (1x)
3/24/2013-9/2/2013

Mirage

• 3M
  • SHOOT Project Soldiers
    • View Profile
Re: Revolution 115 & Dominion 11 Feedback
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 08:13:20 AM »
Upon it's original posting, the ending of the Valentine/Gaunt vs 3M/Laz match was missing (this is no fault of Tim's, either).  If you did not see the aftermath of this match, please go back and read it.

Feedback to come.

JigokuBDef

• MR. OCELOT
  • X-REGISTERED
  • The Regulations of Imagawa Ryoshun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 09:48:00 AM »
I want to apologize.  I fell asleep last night while half-way through the match.  I'm finishing up Black/Orion right now.  What a week lol.

I also want to thank the SHOOT committee for giving me this opportunity.  I won't let you guys down.  My punctuality for this match may not be on key, but I'm going to finish it and give Mason and Dave a reason for doing this hobby.  I will not flake on you.  I want to be here, so that makes most the difference :).

One love.
JiggaBrett.

If a man who serves indolently and a man who serves well are treated the same way, the man who serves well may begin to wonder why he does so.
Asakura Toshikage

Tanya Black

• X-REGISTERED
  • I Steal Happiness
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 11:48:46 AM »
You are still required to watch Howard The Duck as penance. No fast-forwarding through the awkward interspecies near-sex.

JigokuBDef

• MR. OCELOT
  • X-REGISTERED
  • The Regulations of Imagawa Ryoshun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 01:20:21 PM »
I have it on VHS, so that's fine. >_<

Match is in, now.  Should be in the show soon :).  Hopefully I did alright!

If a man who serves indolently and a man who serves well are treated the same way, the man who serves well may begin to wonder why he does so.
Asakura Toshikage

Mirage

• 3M
  • SHOOT Project Soldiers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2013, 08:03:56 AM »
Revolution 115 Feedback...bitches!

Revolution opens to Masters and OG reacapping Trey becoming the new world champion, Napalm grabbing Iron Fist gold and other questions surrounding SHOOT Project, some of which may get answered tonight!

Getting right into the action, we have Richards vs Ocelot.  While I won’t get into specifics about how the match was written, as I find most non-ppv matches decent without being over the top as they might be on a PPV, I will speak of endings and/or things said in a match.  I was surprised by Ocelot grabbing the title, however, looking back, I probably shouldn’t have been.  Taking nothing away from Solomon, since I have a soft spot for the character after he could have dismantled Mirage but chose the high road, Ocelot (JigokuBDef, whatever that means) has been kicking it on the boards.

Backstage Tanya Black runs into Abigail Chase, surprising her.  If there’s one thing I like about Tanya, it’s how direct she is in wanting to cause people harm.  She pulls no punches, even when they’re verbal, though her goals do seem a touch twisted.  Also, love the “Pepper Spray Westboro” shirt.  I’d buy one.

Quick little segment with Cronos Diamante and 3M (that’d be me).  Our only goal with this was to not pretend we didn’t exist (keep in mind, this was BEFORE we had been booked in a match on the upcoming Dominion).  If there is one thing that bugs me it’s when people return, or old friends happen to be in the same federation together, but they're so busy with their feuds they never bother to bump into each other in the back.  That just wouldn’t happen.  Try to take the time and write segments with people, even if you aren’t directly involved with them.  They don’t even have to be long segments.  It creates the aura that there is a living, breathing backstage to SHOOT Project.  At least, it does to me.

Datura vs Henry Gordon was more of a segment that led to a very quick match and finish.  After being humiliated, which he probably should have expected, he nails her with the Master Blaster Busteroo for an easy pinfall victory.  I have to say, this entertained me, but I’m not really sure I’m ok with that.

As we move backstage, Kenji and Obsidian where Kenji is questioning what SCAR has become and if what they’re doing remains right, to which Obsidian says the message has become twisted, but reiterates that he will stand with Kanji no matter what decision is made.  Great continuity with this segment.  I love this story as it’s slowly unfolding.

Johnny Napalm comes out and plays to the fans before rolling into the ring.  Napalm goes over a few things concerning Stein and Willett, before moving onto Cronos.  I liked the small touch of the crowd booing when he merely mentioned the name.  Because, well, Cronos is easy to boo.  ;)  Throws his ant meet boot line back in his face in that he’s actually 6’9” 300+lbs...which would make him quite a big ant.  Announces the wedding date between Selena and himself, which is to take place at the PPV!  Well...I suppose nothing can possibly go wrong with that.  I liked the setup for the PPV.  Where I’m positive the wedding will go off without a hitch.

We have a previously recorded segment with Maximus, but...I really have no idea what’s going on here.  I have to agree with Erik Masters...I’m a loss for words, but I think that was the point.  I do like the name, however.

Backstage, we have T. Rex and Loco Martinez in a quick segment talking about an evolution of T. Rex’s moveset?  Loco claims he knows someone that can train him.  T. Rex can’t wait!

Another segment...with all these back to back segments, this is like a throwback to the Russo era of Crash TV wrestling (before Russo lost his fucking mind)!  TMB would like to reintroduce himself to Jester Smiles and SHOOT Project for that matter.  TMB is going to fuck him up...or actually, it sounds like he’s going to fuck up a lot more than just Jester.  I liked that he used the segment to plant a seed in that he’s going to be more proactive in reminding people of his existence around here.  I look forward too it.

The main event of the evening, Lionheart and Gaunt vs Lazarus and 3M.  Though the marquee says “Mirage”, they mean 3M.  Also, of note, contrary to what’s written here, 3M does NOT wear fucking spandex.  :P  The match itself was standard, quick action, back and forth.  The ending was brutal, and the aftermath was where the real action begins where a scene unfolds where these sick fucks perform a bloodletting on 3M, forcefully extracting a vial of blood from his neck.  Valentine was already a sick fucker BEFORE he started hanging out with the likes of Liz Gaunt, the Banshee Queen herself has really just amped up the crazy shit Valentine is willing to do.  They may have gotten the best of me this time, but like I told Cronos in my previous RP, tell em’ I’m comin’ for them...

This ain’t over ... bitches!

xiv

• B once fired a guy for me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2013, 12:46:59 PM »
Solid Opener between Solomon and Ocelot.  Big ups to Ocelot for a huge title win!  Loved the sell at the end driving home how he pulled it off in his 2nd SHOOT match. 

Enjoyed Cronos/3M.   Really liked the tone 3M kicked off here with this line:  "He wasn't given a choice. Time doesn't have the courtesy of asking us if we're ready for change, it simply does, and we can either adapt and change with it...or get lost ... in it."

Holy crap Cronos is 57?! (and that isjust the age he's admitting.  I assume he's pushing 70)   And I thought Anarchy were old.  How much "Ric Flair Trouble" is he in financially?  Do we need a fundraiser?  (I keed I keed)

Good segment.  Blended nicely with the fresh direction each are heading and melded their combined history nicely.

Gordon Squash was what it was.  I want Rob to be more consistent.  I doubt he'll read this so I may have to brow beat him on Facebook.

nice segment from Kenji and Obsidian as the fallout continues to unfold. 

*sings a Muppet styled*  Somebody's getting MARRIED!  oh and he wants Cronos.  I don't remember many efed wedding ceremonies.  Interested to see how this plays out... and how long it is.   (side note... I think there has to be a Soldier bachelor Party on the CD board, doesn't there :D)

Enjoy me some Maximus.  I would love to see him in  a full time role, maybe in a tag team type deal.  Would be fun, imo.

I was all Initials in my segment, my bad.  thanks for putting in my fixed segment, timmah!

Some formatting issues in the Main Event (OG's name isn't bolded).  Other than that I thought it was a compelling tag team affair.  Interesting that Gaunt/Valentine came out together and 3M and Laz came out seperate.  I liked the single leg crab/low drop kick spot. Interesting ending to the match... An odd attack.  Wondering are they gonna clone 3M?  Does Ike need a transfusion?  Anyone else worried about the lack of sterile gloves and Liz's shocking lack of medical training?

Solid show.  Felt a little short.  I guess still missing a match and a squash can do that.

xiv

• B once fired a guy for me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2013, 01:15:10 PM »
You have no clue how much cash Mirage owes me for these two posts. :D

I liked what happened with the show opener.  Have Sammy come out and wreck people.  He looks bad ass.  Match can kind of be swept aside and maybe dusted off for a future show. 

I liked the Cronos/Leona and valentine interaction, but it went a little long for me for what it is seeming to start down a path towards.  Also lack of transition at the end.  Would have abruptly jumped from Leona's line to Samantha Coil speaking.

hahaha  Reading and seeing the "Eye of the tiger/lion" bit the announcers did?   "eye of the nittany lion" ... I'm using that in my next Dominion match.  I  now have 2 Kendrick lines I'll try to get over that and "WE ARE...   IM.  PRESSED!"  Fun match between Cronos and Wipo.  What a finish.  BRUTAL.  Cronos looks bad ass.  Wipo looks tough.  Sad to be Wipo free in the ring for a while, but I'm sure he won't be absent. 

I liked the post match and Napalm coming out to make the save.  A nice step in his trip towards facedom.  Makes sense with the simmering issues between Cronos and johnny, but I like the tie in/visual of Napalm saving Wipo after they had such a heated rivalry earlier in the year. 

I like the little hype video. I'm intrigued.  Been thinking of possible Angel names and Angel nick names.  I can promise Arch ANgel is NOT returning. 

Solid match between Tanya and Mason.  Would have likedto throw in a few more 1 or 2 counts just to break up the action.  there were big bricks of action in there, and the only near fall I can recall was super detailed, too.

I really really enjoyed the BAB promo.  " After we got rid of Long Island Hardcore, boos?  After we got rid of the Flying Avengers, boos?  After we REBIRTHED the tag team division and tag team wrestling, boos?  AFTER YOU PEOPLE BOUGHT OUR T-SHIRTS, BOOS?!?!?! - awesome.  Legit LOL at the t-shirt line.  Then Chance is out to play super Spoiler.  OMG... I NEVER SAW 6th Sense EITHER.  YOU MONSTER!!!!

I wrote the ME.  Hope people enjoyed it. 

Post match big HUGE MONSTER EPIC ANNOUNCEMENT.  After some fun bickering between those that want Trey's newly aquired Bling, out comes Kast to settle this, and boy howdy did he SETTLE IT.   Digging the Primus.  Love the 3 qualification matches that were set up.

Very excited.  Really enjoyed Dominion this week.  really been digging the RPs coming for the upcoming shows.  Got some nice momentum rolling towards ELITE!

Mirage

• 3M
  • SHOOT Project Soldiers
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 06:55:32 PM »
You have no clue how much cash Mirage owes me for these two posts. :D

Yeahhhhhh!  Feedback, BITCH!

It's ok, XIV, we will carry this bitch on our shoulders while all the hangers on read what the fuck we gotta say about them.  This is OUR house now.

B

• Bend the Knee
  • The Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2013, 06:59:39 PM »
Let 'em.  You guys must love getting pushes and being promoted up the card.  Crazy how a little interest and feedback goes a long way towards helping Josh and I determine future bookings and the like.

TheLegacy

• SHOOT Project Soldiers
    • View Profile
    • GuysNation
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2013, 11:30:12 AM »
Gordon Squash was what it was.  I want Rob to be more consistent.  I doubt he'll read this so I may have to brow beat him on Facebook.

I absolutely read every piece of feedback for every show. I need to start providing feedback, but that's a different story.

You should absolutely be brow beating me on Facebook.

"Belote is now the new quote champion of the AJAX"
Post Whore Goal:
**Completed Goals**
2,222 before 1/1/2012
2,888 before 2/14/2012
4,500 before 12/25/2012
4554 before 1/1/2013
**New Goals**
4664 before 1/1/2013

SV

• The Artist
  • SHOOT Project Soldiers
  • I hold a mirror against a mirror against a mirror.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2013, 05:14:14 PM »
Roleplayer of the Cycle:
Loco.
Thus proving why he won MOTM.

Single best RP of the Cycle:
Reborn Savior, Dozing Star.
I had a hand in this one I know, but that’s not why I am adding this to my feedback; I sent Jer an open letter from Valentine to Isaac; I had no idea how the rest of it would play out or what he was going to do, so when I got back from France I didn’t know what to expect, I sat down, read the RP and went..."Fuck, that was awesome."

Match of the Cycle (RPs):
Stein Vs Loco. A very solid set of RPs right there.

Match of the Cycle (Written):
Black Vs Mason was well done, Sky did an awesome job on my match and Loco Vs Stein was also pretty good. Any of those three really.

Match Writer of the Cycle:
Tim and Sky. I think they did the most matches.

Most Improved:
Cronos. Mario stepped his game up this time around against El Asso and it paid off for him; liking the new direction of the character, something about how Mario writes suits Cronos as a prick. And for me at least, the new side to the character seems to have rejuvenated Mario and it is coming through in his segments and RPs.

Segment of the Cycle:
1: Primus selection. It got me pretty pumped for the World Title mix at Elite.
2: BAB and Cade/Chance. I’m enjoying where this one is going and the focus it is putting on the tag teams.
3: Joint: Angle Comes and Kenji/Obsidian.

Surprise of the Cycle:
Ocelot getting his hands on some gold.  Not that he didn’t deserve it; because he did. But it was surprising none the less. Ocelot has a lot of steam after that title win, looking forward to where he goes with it.

Feud of the Cycle:
Bad Ass Brotherhood and Chance/Cade is coming along nicely. Cronos Vs Naplam is another one with the ball rolling right now. Gaunt and Laz too.

Heel of the Cycle:
Gaunt and Mason. Both were heeling it up to the max.

Face of the Cycle:
Napalm.  The character is coming along really well. Cycle after cycle I see improvement and a decent amount of character development. I feel that if he continues on this path Napalm could become the number one face in SHOOT as that seems the natural progression of the character.

Spot of the Cycle:
Manchester Necktie on Tanya was very well described; forcing her to pass out too…Nasty.

Line of the Cycle:
“Chance Ryan:  Fellas, come on.  ANOTHER theme song?  At some point, even you have to admit it’s getting old.  Anyway, listen.  I liked your video recap, but that’s like cutting Seven off before Kevin Spacey shows up.

Buck cups his ears.

Chance Ryan:  No?  Fight Club before Brad Pitt and Edward Norton are revealed to be the same person?

Buck Dresden:  STOP!!

Chance Ryan:  Wait.  Okay.  What about the Sixth Sense?

Buck Dresden:  SHUT UP!!

Charles Brandon Magnus:  HOW DARE YOU, CHANCE RYAN.  Buck Dresden hasn’t seen those films!  You MONSTER.

Chance stops himself, blinking.

Chance Ryan:  That’s…really weird.  My point is, boys, you missed the big twist at the end!”

Laugh of the Cycle:
Looks up...  :)

Hopefully someone got a laugh out of “Hung-Like-Horses…”

MVP of the Cycle: Tim, for being one dedicated SOB.

Random Props of the Cycle (IC):
Napalm, as a character he continues to grow. I cannot say enough good things about this character right now.

Ocelot; he didn't just put his foot in the door, he kicked the mother fucker right in lol.

Random Props of the Cycle (OOC):
To those who are working together. Over the cycle we had joint RPs and many a joint segment with interconnecting storylines and angles; it shows that people are reading eachothers work and working together on segments/RP’s and ideas…Gotta love that.

Anything Else?:

This was a slow cycle in many ways. But then it’s the summer and I haven’t been in a fed yet that doesn’t lose some steam this time of year; SHOOT still seems to be busy though, just not as busy. Also from talking to people here I know a lot of you have some shit on your plates right now, both good and bad. So I get that.

I myself have hardly been around on the boards recently. With a trip to France and then my GF having this week off work I haven’t been as on the ball as I would have liked. But then luckily having this week off of RPing was a blessing in disguise.

However, we have a really good community here and I really sense that we have eachothers backs here through thick and thin; I can’t say that about many feds I have been in or people I have known through them, but I consider you guys friends and am enjoying my stay here. It’s been eight months now, which has gone by really fast and I thank you all for welcoming me with open arms and giving me the opportunity to tell stories here and for the big opportunity in the MOTM. Has been awesome.

-Sam.

Newcomer of the Year 2013.